Your verification transaction was forged by “arkpool” which means you most likely did not set up your wallet correctly. See: https://explorer.dafty.net/block/18061203018561213826. Payouts are still subject to the 0.1 ark transaction fee. We only refund transaction fees you send from your wallet.
Last week’s payout #53 was issued on Sept. 23rd.
This week’s payout #54 was issued on Oct. 1st.
Some voters may notice a slightly lower than usual payout. This was due to an ARK mainnet outage on Monday Sept. 24th. Network failed and proper consensus could not be reached. For more details on the outage, here is a reddit blog post from ARK.io team member, Matthew_DC: https://www.reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/9j0xrb/network_post_mortem_a_summary_of_the_recent/ . ARK Ecosystem users Moon and Jigsaw were significant contributors to helping resolve consensus. Solution involved running a series of relay nods to help gain the proper quorum necessary to resolve network consensus. We would like to address credit where credit is due. During the time of outage, CaliDelegate and other delegates assisted with working to find solutions and testing solutions. The goal on everyone’s mind was to help get the network back and running again.
Due to the recent mainnet outage, some ARK delegates have opted to drop sharing to 85-75% or lower to cover operational costs and to further promote the ARK Ecosystem. CaliDelegate will not be decreasing from our 90% payout as our last payout change to 90% was due to operational costs. As of now, in accordance to our proposal, the remaining 10% goes towards server maintenance (Mainnet, Devnet, Backup nodes), CaliDelegate team, and community involvement (funding for ARK Ecosystem promotion, meetups, etc.). Again, as market price rises, payout percentages will be adjusted again. Looking back at our vision, “CaliDelegate strives to be one of the highest paying delegates while also contributing to the ARK Ecosystem community”. We will remain vocal in terms of payout changes to voters. We may conduct a Twitter poll or other polls to gather input from voters whether to decrease/increase payout in order to contribute more/less to the ARK Ecosystem.
To join the CaliDelegate Discord Channel, you can follow this link: https://discord.gg/7JmP5yQ
At the CaliDelegate website http://arkcalidelegate.io/ you can check your wallet running balance and view past payout history.
Currently we are at delegate rank #18 and we are at 1114 voters! Thank you to all of our voters for your continued support.
If you have any questions, or suggestions, feel free to reach out to us at CaliDelegate!
My wife is pregnant I need to take care of my family so I don’t have time to get more votes, I am so sorry.
Thanks everyone for your support but delegate doom is no longer active ( out of top 51) so please unvote me, thank you. I love you guys, peace !
Looks like you had a huge amount of support so I’m sorry to see you leave.
I did wonder though, if you might be able to help me raise some support for my delegate, in any way you can?
The reason I ask, is that in many respects, what I am proposing is quite similar to what you were doing, with your ad campaign.
I would be extremely grateful if you could take a read and give your personal approval
I’m lucky enough to be in a position where I can dedicate a lot of time to this (as you can probably tell by how long my proposal is).
All I need is people to support and help my delegate into a forging position (I’m currently #73), so that I can make a start on building my campaign!