GEOPS || Public Pool || TBW || 100% First 3 Months || 95% Thereafter || Daily Payouts - 0.5 ARK min || 250K Vote Cap || Fully Automated

• My name is Georgi and I’m a network architect for a large organization. I’m running a high payout fully automated pool - geops. I will be paying 100% for 3 months (until the end of 2018) and 95% thereafter. That % may increase in the future to stay competitive so you don’t have to move votes. This pool is open to everyone but has a 250K vote cap to protect the small and mid size voters. It will automatically pay out daily and utilize TBW. There is a 0.5 ARK payout minimum so your rewards will accumulate until they get over that amount and be sent then. I do not cover transaction fees but I have lowered them to 0.0046 ARK which means that even if you only receive the minimum 0.5 ARK the transaction fee will make up less than 1% of your payout. I am one of the original ARK delegates. I also run nodes/explorers/snapshots for multiple DPoS projects and an ARK devnet delegate. I run my nodes on dedicated servers with 4c/8t+ CPUs, 16GB+ RAM and SSD storage around the globe. Vote with confidence and reap your highest rewards!
    Check your payout status at http://ark-pool.geops.net/

Looks like your connection to GEOPS || Public Pool || TBW || 100% First 3 Months || 95% Thereafter || Daily Payouts - 0.5 ARK min || 250K Vote Cap || Fully Automated was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.