arkoar.group - 80% voter share - 25 nodes - 5% ACF relay fund donations - 0.5 minimum balance for payout - all fees covered - ACF board member
I go by outboard, but my name is Dan. I run the arkoar.group delegate whose purpose is to move the ARK Ecosystem forward through development, participation, and raw computing power. I’m a digital nomad, US citizen, and father of 2 who currently resides in Europe. My delegate node has been actively forging since April of 2018 and is backed by my Estonian company, Cryptobuilders OÜ.
I am a current board member of the Ark Community Fund, through which I have championed the creation of a Relay Fund to incentivize non delegates to host stable relay servers. These servers are critical to the overall stability and security of the network. I have traveled to Hackathons, Co-Working Spaces, and Coffee Shops around the world, sporting the ARK logo on my laptop and talking about my participation in the community.
The generosity and good nature of the existing members has been the primary motivator of my participation.
- All Votes and Fees Paid or Refunded
- Community Discord - https://discord.gg/gM4mypy
- True Block Weight Payouts to Prevent Pool Hopping
- 0.5 ARK Minimum Reward Balance for Payout
- No Minimum Balance
Many delegates seek to take a minimum fee for running a delegate node. I view the role of a delegate differently. My goal is to provide network uptime and security while also encouraging others to participate in the same goals. My reward structure is therefore not set in stone and will be adjusted as the demands of the network and price of the underlying cryptocurrency changes. At this time the focus is on providing network security and expansion of the total number of relay nodes.
- 80% - Voters
- 5% - ACF Relay Fund
- 15% - Server Infrastructure and Team Maintenance
My position as a full time freelancer allows me to dedicate as many hours as necessary to maintaining the stability and security of the ARK network. The delegate node exists to fund my costs, and to help push ARK to the top.
I believe in being open and transparent. My public relay nodes are visualized at https://arkstats.net. Look for any node
name ending in
dmvt.io. All of these node names are public DNS addresses. Feel free to use them at your discretion.
I promise to always provide a fair, open, and responsive answer to any question you may have.
Current node list:
- Delegate - https://explorer.ark.io/wallets/AHnX1opqCQVrFUt2uvF88d5ZCQVxNyANeG
- Cold Storage - https://explorer.ark.io/wallets/APYTeTBYFYszWuedSgKELnFcfb1WfuXmjB
- Infrastructure Fund - https://explorer.ark.io/wallets/ARanjAeehm7qYCn8jzUsGT9eYhvCLfC8C8
- ACF Relay Fund Donations - https://explorer.ark.io/wallets/AVWxZzzQBKhfzMbtjwSCGgAApSKfJGsapM
GOALS / ROADMAP
- Ongoing development of the ACF Relay Fund and public relay network
- Rebuild of the arkoar.group delegate website
- Continued development of the ATBW payout application (https://github.com/arkoar-group/ark_tbw_delegate_server)
- Proactive Vote Refunds
- Real World Services powered by the ARK platform.
MY NETWORK SETUP
FORGING NODE & PRIVATE RELAY
- Server Host: Coinhost.io
- Server Type: Dedicated
- CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1270 V2 Ivy Bridge 3.5GHz (3.9GHz Turbo) 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1155 69W Quad-Core Server Processor
- RAM: 4 x Kingston 8GB DDR3 SDRAM ECC Unbuffered DDR3 1333 (PC3 10600)
- Server Hosts: Vultr & UpCloud
- Server Type: Virtual
- CPU: 2 Cores
- RAM: 4+ GB
- Locations: Geographically Distributed - 4 Continents / 9 Countries
I see ARK as a potential powerhouse of the Web 3.0 space. Securing the network and ultimately building real world applications that will bring the platform to life is a personal passion. I see a decentralized world where banking, communication, political will, and freedom itself are powered by open source software and hope that ARK has a leading role.
I will always be responsive to your questions and your concerns. I’ll be responsible and active when things go wrong. I will work for my voters and the network as a whole.
Thank you for your support,
ACF Board Member