ark mobile passphrase weird problem

• Hello I have a mobile ark wallet which i have no problem logging in. I wanted to back up wallet and wrote down secret passphrase. Later I wanted to import the phrase on desktop but received a different address. I tought i made a error writing it but when i coppied and pasted ( so there should really be no errors) the phrase multiple times in ark mobile wallet to import new address i repeatedly received the same new address as before. My question is if there is a possibility to somehow restore passphrase with seed ( as the passphrases ot the old and new address look the same but seeds are different) tnx

• Try entering the input on the password as a non bip address with a space at the end.

• Tnx for the answer but unfortunately it doesnt work. ( created a third address different from the othe two) I assume the system generating secret passphrases on mobile generates always just bip 39 passphrases. Anyway I was thinking if there is not a way to use the seed to get a secret passphrase ( mobile wallet shows the seed in wallet backup in advanced section and seeds are diffirent for those two wallets)

Looks like your connection to ark mobile passphrase weird problem was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.