Integration of ARK SmartBridge into Altcoin Exchanges

• Instead of using sidechains, ARK has SmartBridge, which enables other blockchains to send special messages to and through ARK. Someone could issue an ARK transaction using Ethereum or trigger an Ethereum smart contract from Bitcoin through ARK–once Bitcoin and Ethereum become SmartBridge compatible.

I am not fully sure on how SmartBridge are able to make 2 different chain to be compatible but base on the reading, if it is able to act as an decoded listeners for platform to platform for message transferring. ARK, could implement their own exchanges or partner with different exchanges.

Process of Exchanges right now should be
    Client Deposit x BTC
    Client Bought x ETH
    Exchanges Deduct x BTC from Client and deposit x ETH into Client Exchange Address

As we know, there are certain issue example during ICO when people sent their deposit to the address and couldn’t get the refund back because they couldn’t sign their address on exchanges.

With SmartBridge, i think we could solve this problem.
    If SmartBridge are able to make 2 different platform being compatible, they could make and merge more different chains.

Ark Exchanges/Coin Swap Service

User log in, and sync their bitcoin wallet address with Ark Exchange (If Possible)
    Whenever user wanted to exchange coins, they could just select a desire amount and swap.
    Well this will be something like a coin swapping service like ShapeShift. But it could be better because ShapeShift doesn’t link both blockchain together, they are doing it manually. But if SmartBridge are able to link different blockchain and making it compatible, they could do it better.

Well i think my idea is very general I am not a very technical person, just hope i could help even just 1%, good luck tho ARK!

Thanks for reading

• As we know, there are certain issue example during ICO when people sent their deposit to the address and couldn’t get the refund back because they couldn’t sign their address on exchanges.

I believe the problem was with this (and correct me if i’m wrong) There were a group of people trying to cheat the ArkEcoSystem.

Other then that, all sounds well.

Looks like your connection to Integration of ARK SmartBridge into Altcoin Exchanges was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.