Sidzero Delegate [Magnificent 7] - Thanks for all the support! Please remove your votes

• Hi sidzero, Welcome aboard the Ark! we are very fortunate to have so many guys like yourself who really believe in Ark and it’s future and are very grateful for your support. Great proposal! I have added you to my list of early adopters

• @cryptostorms Thanks for taking the time to read my proposal and for the feedback! Much appreciated!! :metal: :grinning: :metal:

• In my proposal I have stated that I want to contribute 50% of my ARK rewards to the development of the ARK ecosystem. That is why I came up with the idea of an ARK community fund/pool. I think this is something that should be developed and implemented not only by a single person but rather in a joint move between members of the ARK team and the delegates/community members. So please check out my thread in the community projects section:

ARK Community Pool

I would be glad if some more people would share their thoughts on this and I invite everyone to take part in developing the ARK Community Pool!

PS: Added this link to my delegate proposal

• Very well written!! You are sitting in a very well seated position owning a business in accounting and taxes. I would like to speak with you in the future sometime, being able to implement block chain technology with a developer, to cut down on paper work, middleman, ensure contracts, and be able to process them much much faster are just a few, barely scratching the surface!

• @michaelthecrypto Thanks dude!! I’d love to combine my professional skills with my passion for cryptocurrencies/blockchain tech! Count me in! :briefcase: :nerd:

• We are getting close to mainnet launch and testnet is running very well. Time for a little summary:

I am running my node successfully in testnet since almost three months now. After more than 70k blocks as of today, I made it into the best forger position. This makes me satisfied, as it proves my statement in my proposal, that also people without sophisticated IT-skills can run a node successfully. So I hope that this will encourage more people to join ARK and setup a node.

However, it requires a lot of dedication and effort, to setup the node and keep it forging. But it is great fun and ARK has a really awesome community, where everyone is willing to help each other. I am really looking forward to the mainnet launch and hope that I will get enough votes to get into a forging position. In any case, i will keep up my testnet node. :smiley:

alt text

• Updated my proposal with network setup for mainnet and contributions to ARK Ecosystem.

Looking forward to mainnet launch!! :relaxed:

• @sidzero nice proposal ! :wink:

• Got my first 1.000 blocks today! Network is really stable. I only missed two blocks due to a DDoS attack which happened in the first night after launch. But we were quickly able to block the attacker together with the ARK crew, so network was not really affected.

Thanks to all who have voted for me and give me their your support! I really appreciate that! Congrats and thanks also to the ARK crew for the successful and smooth launch! That was a really great job! :grinning:

0_1490533972635_arkbot1000.png

• Today I made my first community contribution. I used the reward that I have received for my efforts from the ARK crew and fully donated it to @Gr33ndrag0n and his Arknode website.

He is doing amazing things for ARK, so please have a look at his website arknode.net and support him!

0_1491205494676_Arknode contribution.png

• We have just posted an update on our ARK Community Fund initial concept paper. Please have a look at:

ARK Community Fund

We appreciate every feedback, so feel free to post your opinion on the forum or join us in the #communityfund channel on slack!

Thanks to @jamiec79 for helping me setting this up and everyone that contributed to this project so far! :)

• 0_1492533131254_sidzerobounty.jpg

• Here is a quick update on what I am currently working on:

• @Dr10 Video “Ark for Beginners”

I have supported Dr10 with the production of the video through answering his questions and reviewing the video before publishing. Now I have started organizing translations or voice over recordings of the video into the following languages:

Dutch, French, Chinese, Korea, Czech, Slovak, Indian, Spanish, Portuguese, Finnish, Arab, Greek, Italian, German, Croatian

Other languages may follow, depending on community interest.

• Social Media Marketing

I have started preparations for a social media campaign on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. The campaign will post ads and content about ARK and has the goal to attract new users to ARK. The only thing that is missing for the campaign are the graphics and banners, which are currently in preparation by a community member.

• Coinmarketcap advertising

As soon as the banners are ready, I will also start an advertising campaign on crypto related websites. The beginning will be on coinmarketcap.com, which I am already in contact with. Other websites will follow later.

My bounty campaign is still running, so please contact me with your ideas! Thanks :smiley:

0_1498227649053_sidzerobounty.jpg

• Both campaigns will be great. You think of putting a banner @ the top of coinmarketcap.com ?

• @Dr10 Either a horizontal banner at the top or a vertical banner on the side. The vertical banner will work better for our content and is also cheaper, so I’ll probably go for the side banner :smiley:

• 0_1499240160939_Screenshot from 2017-07-05 09-09-51.png

My Coinmarketcap advertising campaign has started today! Social media campaigns are also almost ready. Thanks to @skagosi for the great banners!!

• You should contact coinmarketcap.com. Maybe some People are able to see the banner, but me and a friend of mine, dont see it. We can see the other ad on the top of the page. Using no adblock. We both use Google Chrome on Windows.

• Maybe it is regional targeting or regional settings. I also never saw it.

Looks like your connection to Sidzero Delegate [Magnificent 7] - Thanks for all the support! Please remove your votes was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.