How to Change my Xbox Account Password?
Need to change the password for your Xbox One? Perhaps you’ve just finished outlooktechnicalhelpline on your Xbox and don’t want the other person to have your password, or you’re setting a stronger password to stay safe.
On Xbox One, your Xbox Live login is tied to your Microsoft Account. Microsoft doesn’t provide a way to change Xbox password directly from your Xbox One, but it’s still easy to do. Here’s how.
How to Change Your Xbox One Password?
• Open a browser and head to the Microsoft Account login page. If you want to do this from your Xbox, open Microsoft Edge and browse to login.live.com.
• Sign in with your email and password, and then click the Change password text under your profile picture.
• Confirm your password if needed, then enter a new password. Make sure you use a strong password to prevent your account from being hacked.
• Once you confirm, your Microsoft account, and therefore your Xbox Live account, password is changed!
Note that aside from changing this password, you can also protect your local Xbox One profile with a passkey. Follow these steps to add a passkey to your profile:
• Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the Guide.
• Scroll over to the Settings gear and choose Settings.
• Select Account > Sign-in, security & passkey.
• Click the Create my passkey box and set a six-digit password using your controller.
• Then, select Change my sign-in & security preferences. Choose Ask for my passkey and your Xbox will ask for your code whenever you sign in or make a purchase.
• You can also choose Lock it down, which will ask for your Microsoft password whenever you sign in.
Source: - Xbox Change Password
This post is deleted!