bioly delegate - 70% share ARK POOL + experienced delegate

• bioly delegate - 70% share ARK POOL + experienced delegate

Introduction

My name is Rafał. I live in Poland and study IT. My delegate name (testnet and main) is bioly.
    I enjoy cryptocurrenciy technology, I’m active Lisk and Shift delegate. Besides crypto, I’m intrested in economics and programming.

My Skills

Experience in Linux, PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, C++

My Proposal

I translated ARK wallet and bitcointalk thread to Polish. I want to use my experience with Lisk and Shift to provide the ARK community the best services. I’m activ testnet delegate too. :D I will start with domain arkno.de and:
    pool.arkno.de - 70% profit sharing pool
    explorer.arkno.de - ARK blockchain explorer
    Real time ARK pools caluclator
    s.arkno.de - ARK blockchain snapshots

Besides this I plan run few main net nodes in diffrent location and datacenter’s, support testnet and promote ARK in Polish crypto community.

Plan for distribution forged funds for bioly delegate:
    70% - reserved for pool, shared with voters
    30% - my profit, maintain all services etc

Example payout:
    alt text

My Network Setup

Conclusion

If you are looking for pool to earn some ARK from your vote - you’re in right place :white_check_mark:
    If you are looking for experienced delegate which will help to build stable, secure and decentralized ARK network - you’re in right place too :blush:

Contact

terazbitcoin[at]gmail[dot]com
    bioly on ARK Slack

• Well Siad!

• Hi Bioly, looking forward to seeing you on mainnet.

• Hi bioly… Nice concept and nice work.

• HI Bioly, nice proposal. I hope you get your forging spot

• Check out my ARK pools calculator :)

Looks like your connection to bioly delegate - 70% share ARK POOL + experienced delegate was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.