bioly delegate - 90% share ARK POOL - experienced delegate + various services for ARK

• bioly delegate - 90% share ARK POOL - experienced delegate + various services for ARK

Introduction

My name is Rafał. I live in Poland and study IT. My delegate name (testnet and main) is bioly.
    I enjoy cryptocurrenciy technology, I’m active Lisk and Shift delegate. Besides crypto, I’m intrested in economics and programming.

My Skills

Experience in Linux, PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, C++

My Proposal

I translated ARK wallet and bitcointalk thread to Polish. I want to use my experience with Lisk and Shift to provide the ARK community the best services. My services for ARK:
    pool.arkno.de - 90% profit sharing pool
    explorer.arkno.de - ARK blockchain explorer
    Real time ARK pools caluclator
    s.arkno.de - ARK blockchain snapshots
    Provide data for arkstats.net
    Devnet supporter

Besides this I plan run few main net nodes in diffrent location and datacenter’s, support testnet and promote ARK in Polish crypto community.

Plan for distribution forged funds for bioly delegate:
    90% - reserved for pool, shared with voters
    10% - my profit, maintain all services etc

Example payout:
    alt text

My Network Setup

Conclusion

If you are looking for pool to earn some ARK from your vote - you’re in right place :white_check_mark:
    If you are looking for experienced delegate which will help to build stable, secure and decentralized ARK network - you’re in right place too :blush:

Contact

terazbitcoin[at]gmail[dot]com
    bioly on ARK Slack

• Well Siad!

• Hi Bioly, looking forward to seeing you on mainnet.

• Hi bioly… Nice concept and nice work.

• HI Bioly, nice proposal. I hope you get your forging spot

• Check out my ARK pools calculator :)

• I bump my topic with updates:
    bioly pool is now 80% sharing
    New feature added to calculator, now you will be able to see if your vote pop up a standby delegate

• Sorry for the dumb question, but how often does Bioly payout? Is there a minimum payout? I’m fresh to Ark so I don’t have my yet.

• @Warrenty
    Hi!
    I make payouts every 3 days, but it will be automated soon to 24hour. Minimal level is 1ARK, but it will change soon too :) Stay tuned and thanks for voting!

• I’m very happy to announce Happy September event, to the end of month pool payout is 90%! Enjoy your payouts :gem:

• Thank’s to all my voters for great last month! I’m proud of your awesome support and collaborations! I’m also very happy to announce that “Happy September” will last forever, so since now bioly pool is 90% sharing :) I’m always open to all proposition’s and ready to answer your question. so don’t hesitate ask!

• Hi,
    I voted for you as my delegate 4 days ago but haven’t received any ARK yet. How many days does it usually take? Thanks.

• Hi bioly, I’ve voted for you as my candidate 2 weeks ago. I noticed that you’ve sent payout to your voters; however, I havent received any payout on my end. Could you please help me identify the issue? Thank you so much.

• @dekaranger00
    I make payouts every 3 days, however minimal payout amount is 1ARK (you can change this) so if you vote with less ARK weight you need to wait longer for first ARKs. You can always check your stats on pool website.

• Till next distribution I cover voting fees from my pocket, this will help earn a little bit more smaller holders ;)

Looks like your connection to bioly delegate - 90% share ARK POOL - experienced delegate + various services for ARK was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.