doom - 96 % Profit Sharing Pool Automatic Payments - NOT ACTIVE ANYMORE ( Please unvote )

• Today again… I can see here you’ve ran today’s batch already with the payouts but none reached my wallet again. I understand my wallet has a very small amount of ARK, but up to 2017-10-24 i was still receiving my payouts on time, as little as they were. I don’t know if you were planning on holding small payouts up to a minimum or anything like that. I couldn’t find any statement about this.

I understand my wallet doesn’t have a big weight in your voting pool but still i find this situation frustrating for the lack of information. I’ll be moving to a new delegate when i reach home later on, but I still thank you for have represented me as delegate of my choice for the past months.

• Sorry about that I think your wallet is probably too soon. I use ark-go script to pay automatically

• 96% Profit Sharing Pool with Automatic Payments thanks to Ark-GO

You can see my video on the official website of ark https://ark.io/
    ARK Ecosystem - Smartbridge - Ark Ruby - ACES – 01:36
    — Delegate Doom

• Dear Okinawa,

First of all, great video’s you make there! Keep up the good work! i’m a student myself (Biochemistry) and would like to use this way to get some extra money.
    Secondly, do you also make payouts to voters with a relative tiny amount of ARK?

Kind regards,
    Scheissverein

• 96% Profit Sharing Pool with Automatic Payments thanks to Ark-GO

You can see my video on the official website of ark https://ark.io/
    ARK Ecosystem - Smartbridge - Ark Ruby - ACES – 01:36
    — Delegate Doom

• 96% Profit Sharing Pool
    Need your help to get back in the top 51
    Thank you

Thanks for your support
    Back in the top 51

Need your help to get back in the top 51
    Thank you

• Hi everyone
    My wife is pregnant I need to take care of my family so I don’t have time to get more votes, I am so sorry.
    Thanks everyone for your support but delegate doom is no longer active ( out of top 51) so please unvote me, thank you. I love you guys, peace !

Looks like your connection to doom - 96 % Profit Sharing Pool Automatic Payments - NOT ACTIVE ANYMORE ( Please unvote ) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.