Delegate Proposal - Kiashaan - 24/7 Node Support*** NOW 90% *** Profit Sharing Pool Automatic Payments

• HELLO EVERYONE !!!

My name is Martin and I am from Italy

It would be great if you guys could vote for me, my delegate name is : kiashaan

I am 43, I am currently a computer store and graphics, to the alleged cryptocoin are managing now on rank 80 of Shift, a project that I started from the first moments, in the Ark have been delegated Testnet the first moments having excellent results in rank with more stable server.

My Skills

For over 20 years I have a computer store in my city , Apple developer and I have developed several APP in the period 2010 iMozzarella, iPizzaedintorni, iCornicello, I deal with web design 3d graphic short, hug a little the IT branch , plus I got a Gadget print shop, T-shirt

Fund Distribution

I pledge to maintain existing projects, design new tools, projects, support the Ark platform and help it’s community grow.

90% Profit Sharing Pool

Payouts will be automatically made to voters twice a day.
    Fair proportional payments. The more you vote, the more you receive.
    A bonus will be paid to voters at the end of each month from any funds not used in the Development Fund.

5% Study and Development of apps for ARK

5% Personal Fund , Server etc…

My Network setup

I will be running on a Time4VPS

Guaranteed CPU
    2 x 2.40 GHz
    RAM
    2048 MB
    Storage
    80 GB
    Bandwidth
    2 TB

Backup node
    I I will be running on a Vultr.com

CPU:
    2 vCore
    RAM:
    2048 MB
    Storage:
    45 GB SSD
    Bandwidth:
    40.34 GB of 3000 GB

If need be, I will upgrade the setup as time goes on to be very powerful and secure.

Conclusion

90% Profit Sharing Pool

I want ark to succeed because I believe in the team, they have a very smooth launch

I will be almost here all day everyday, come talk to me

kiashaan on Telegram
    kiashaan on slack
    eurodata@gmail.com

• After a careful analysis, I decided to modify my share to support those who will be 70% with automatic payments

• Apologies payments will be made on the night of 29/30 March P.S. We are perfecting the script for automatic payment

• yesterday Kiashaan / Pool has sent the first payments to thank all my supporters.

The pool has distributed 305 forged ark.

![alt text](0_1490859250698_img_20170330_092858_1024.jpg image url)

• Best Profit Pool Kiashaan

0_1491146665472_upload-22004c58-1d5f-4eed-88e2-77b2ee1c993b

• “Payouts will be automatically made to voters twice a day.”

wont this be kind of contraproductive tough to sending fees??

“Fair proportional payments. The more you vote, the more you receive.”

what does this mean exactly? the longer i vote for you? or the more ark i hold?

• don’t vote for him. He don’t pay. You can check last pay here https://explorer.ark.io/address/AJ37rKdK7vDbw54ZxSSgqCpMk6ked34wWH. This guy cheating.

• DO NOT VOTE!!! I had my vote for 10 days and didn’t receive a single ARK!

Looks like your connection to Delegate Proposal - Kiashaan - 24/7 Node Support*** NOW 90% *** Profit Sharing Pool Automatic Payments was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.