52 nd Delegate(nikitab12): Need 250K Votes-Long term ARK -100% profits



  • Hi,

    I will be long term in ARK, will not take any ARK for 3 years. I need some one to vote for me, I have double recommended highly reliable hardware ubuntu costing $20/month. So will take 9% of the revenue for hosting and the remaining 91 % we will distribute equally among our selves…

    You are strong ARK believer and long term holder
    You need to have at least 10k Arks
    Vote for me and I will distribute funds once a week. promptly.

    I am with Cryptolanka… GO ARK guys.

    Delegate name: Nikitab12



  • please reach out to cryptolanka@gmail.com if you have any questions. Nikita



  • @nikitab12

    Hi Ark soldiers…

    I am already forging! Yay!! I need another 100k votes… so I can move from 21 to 10 :) … Will share 90% rewards proportionately with your coin count… Vote me (nikita12) and email my dad cryptolanka@gmail.com. when you voted. I will share the rewards from the time you voted me… I will be paying weekly basis.

    Happy Arking
    Nikita.



Looks like your connection to 52 nd Delegate(nikitab12): Need 250K Votes-Long term ARK -100% profits was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.