100% profit . I pay for hosting. Already delegate but on life support!

• INTRODUCTION

My name is Nikita and this is my Delegate Proposal Introduction. I am already in Delegation list but on life support ! My two days wonders are waning out! Please vote me and share my profits… I love to share my profits 100% …

Here how it works. I pay hosting cost and I have 600K plus coins and I need 200K coin plus votes…
    and I split 3:1 ratio of all daily rewards …I will be prompt with twice a weekly payment… and I pay the hosting cost.

I have double recommended hardware $20 hosting and OS monitoring in place! I check the server every day.

MY SKILLS

I am new to Crypto and want to share my profits fair an square!

MY PROPOSAL

Vote me and support me … I will give free 10 Arks for each 10k votes for first 10 members!

Vote me before I go out of the list
    Cheers!
    bnikita963@gmail.com

• Got my votes … Votes are closed now… will repost next week if needed. GO Ark

• If you find yourself close to the bottom, ping me. I have ~60K Ark I could throw your way to support your position.

• @rbyocum1 Thanks for reaching out… Sure it may be week or two. If we can not get more ARK , i will ping you. Thanks for the support :)

• Hi I am new to Ark, I would like to know how I vote on you and what should I expect of return on 20000 Arks, can you help me?

• I see you are getting close to 51 now. Let me know if you need my votes. Thanks!

• :four_leaf_clover: Good Luck!!

Looks like your connection to 100% profit . I pay for hosting. Already delegate but on life support! was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.