🔥 DENSMIRNOV ••• EARLY ADOPTER • CRYPTOCURRENCY SUPPORTER • BLOCKCHAIN EVANGELIST • ѦRK DELEGATE

• densmirnov

EARLY ADOPTER / BLOCKCHAIN EVANGELIST /DELEGATE

INTRODUCTION

• Hi! I’m Denis, a convinced crypto-currency enthusiast from Moscow, Russia and here is my (updated) delegate proposal!

PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND

• I have over eight years of experience in interactive design, digital projects development, UX/UI design and digital marketing as well as being CEO of Digital Agency. Also I’ve headed the Department of New Media in one of the largest publishing houses in Russia where I was responsible for R&D and market integration of new interactive publishing and advertising solutions. So I’ve not only successfully released more than 50 digital products, but also got an extensive amount of understanding of both Media and Digital Development Markets in Russia.
    • When I first encountered the cryptocurrency world I was excited by the technology and its potential, so I decided to tie up my life with it. Now I arranged everything that way so I can devote all my time to crypto-world and development of the crypto-community in Russia.

WHY ME?

• I have invested in ARK Tec as well as in Lisk ICO, because I believe in Lisk and all partner projects and I see a clear opportunity how my current experience can help with project development and increasing its value.
    • I am already a country ambassador for Lisk in Russia. I am maintaining several russian social media channels about Lisk on ⎋ facebook, ⎋ vk and ⎋ twitter and do my part in translating every asset to russian. For sure, my experiance can work for Ark too!
    • I’m already running some supporting projects as for example ѦRK Lottery of various faucets for ѦRK, LISK or SHIFT and plan only to multiply them.

SERVER SPECIFICATIONS

• Mainnet nodes:

I have a couple of Microsoft Azure powered nodes running Ubuntu 16.04
      - (Dual Intel Xeon E5 / 14 GB DDR3 RAM / SATA3 SSD / 100 Gbit);
      Also two VPS nodes running FreeBSD / ZFS
      - (Dual Intel Xeon E5 / 6 GB DDR3 RAM / SATA3 SSD / 10Gbit).
    • Testnet nodes:

Another two VPS nodes running Ubuntu & CentOS
      - (Dual Intel Xeon / 2 GB DDR3 RAM / HDD / 10Gbit).

ENDING STATEMENT

• I remember myself as cryptocurrency supporter since the very announcement, first as bitcoin trader, then as ICO investor and now as russian Blockchain Evangelst, and now I still passionate about new projects and fully believe in it’s success.
    • I can personally influence its development by helping the local community to develop, by finding new opportunities for integration, by supporting local developers and spreading blockchain technology further and further.
    • And as a delegate I will continue to do all that stuff and in addition I will be able to take this activity to new heights, contributing to the success of all of us.

CONTACT DETAILS

↪ THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Looks like your connection to 🔥 DENSMIRNOV ••• EARLY ADOPTER • CRYPTOCURRENCY SUPPORTER • BLOCKCHAIN EVANGELIST • ѦRK DELEGATE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.