Delegate QUARKPool - From 1 to 14 January, profit sharing pool 100% . Payments interval is 24h

• hello, i have not received today’s ark payout. could you please take a look?

ark address AR1UqHR863VMQrLtc3dGLfVBjscmTBwKjc

• Also I wonder why we are seeing a decrease in daily payout…

• hello, i have not received today’s ark payout. could you please take a look?

• @arkdynasty https://explorer.ark.io/transaction/3269ab5307ae92aff4a335ba5c7cedeba818f0ee42c8199caa6be356f1535f04

If someone has not received the payment, please inform me and give your address

• hello, i have not received ark payout for two days. could you please take a look?

• @arkdynasty I’ll send it to you today. Dear users today pool will make a full payout all user

• hello, i have not received ark payout for two days. could you please take a look?

• Dear users. The database was crowded on pool and the payments were stopped. Don’t worry. Please give me your address and I will send you your reward.

• At this point, I set up a pool (redo) for payouts to work correctly with the new core. During two days of payment will be resumed. After that within 7 days, the Pool award will be 100%

Thanks for waiting

• hello, i have not received ark payout for 5 days. could you please take a look?

• @arkdynasty Don’t worry, as long as I finish the pool, I pay the fee reward every three days.

• Pool is working again! Thanks for waiting! Next week reward 100% (and from the 1-10 of January the pool will make payments with a reward of 100%)

• ALHPxqbe93XHF4xnbSS9An4GjVT5CRVthR forged:6.73690956 ARK
    Please pay pending balance for me.

Looks like your connection to Delegate QUARKPool - From 1 to 14 January was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.