How do you create a backup of your wallet ?

• Hello,

I’m truely interested to invest in ARK who seems to be a promising coin.
    My question is about the wallet, I didn’t find any information about the backup of the wallet.
    I took a look in the AppData\Local\Programs\ArkClient and I didn’t find any wallet file.

How am I supposed to backup my wallet in the case where my hard drive dies, or if i’m led to modify/change my computer ?

Thank you

• You need to store only the password from the wallet in a safe place. With a password, you can get into your purse from any PC.

• Thank you for your reply, as a beginner in cryptos I wasn’t aware of this functionality.

• @olejegcord
    I transferred my wallet to a new PC, I select the option import wallet and put the phrase phase and my address starts appearing but with the balance zero . what I have to do in order to fix it, plz advice…

Thanks

• @olejegcord
    I transferred my wallet to a new PC, I select the option import wallet and put the phrase phase and my address starts appearing but with the balance zero . what I have to do in order to fix it, plz advice…

Thanks

Very strange. Try to reinstall your wallet and do it again.
    I just checked, on two PC, everything has to work.

Looks like your connection to How do you create a backup of your wallet ? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.