Hidden Delegate - 90% Profit Sharing (100% for the First Month)

• Hello Ark Community! I would like to start a 90% profit sharing delegate, with 100% for the first month. My delegate name is hidden.

Server Specs:
    2 vCores
    2.4 GHz
    8 GB RAM
    40 GB SSD
    Local RAID 10

I also intend to add a backup/relay server.

100% Profit Sharing for 30 days from the start of forging.

After 30 Days:
    90% Profit Share
    10% Server Cost & Personal Investment

The second month will feature a 90% payout and a lottery for 600 ark. In order to quality for this lottery you must have been a voter for at least two weeks before the end of the second month.

Example:
    If Forging Starts on June 25th
    100% Payout Last Until July 25th
    Eligibility for Lottery Ends on August 11th.

Payouts will be every 3 days at random times. It could also be sooner but never longer then 3 days between payments.

In order for voters to receive the best possible payout the total vote weight will cap out at 900k votes. This cap will change if the pool is in jeopardy of leaving the top 51.

I am available on slack @Hidden671
    You can also contact me here through the forums.

Please message me on this forum or on slack if you are interested in voting for me. I will open up the pool for everyone once we have enough votes to begin forging.

Thank you for your time.

How to Vote

• Proposal Updated:

Pool will have 100% payout for the first month.

The second month will feature a 90% payout and a lottery for 600 ark. In order to quality for this lottery you must have been a voter for at least two weeks before the end of the second month.

Example:
    If Forging Starts on June 25th
    100% Payout Last Until July 25th
    Eligibility for Lottery Ends on August 11th.

I intend to run lotteries and giveaways for voters.

Thanks for reading! Contact me if your interested.

• I’m interested - do you have any update since your last post?

• @atomix

Not really. Server is up and running, although I am not forging yet.

Rank 59 currently but still need a lot of votes to move into the top 51.

• This offer still on the table! If you look at at the ark profit sharing calculator 25 out of the 27 listed pools have over 1 million in votes. The amount of ark earn from voting will keep on decreasing as more voters join these pools. Hence, my proposal.

Thank you for your time.

• i have just over 1,000,000 and would vote for you based on your proposal , is it still available ?

• I am a long term holder and looking for a delegate with a vote cap such as your proposal.

Looks like your connection to Hidden Delegate - 90% Profit Sharing (100% for the First Month) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.