Vote dr10 - Youtube/Social Media | Effective Share = 95%-100% | Top10 voters excluded and paid seperately

• @fc2005 You should check the calulators, like this one: http://calculator.reconnico.com/ and type in the amount of ARK you have. Then you’ll see how much payout you’ll get after a week (I pay out weekly).

Also keep in mind that a vote costs 1 ARK as a fee (if you add more ark to the account, the vote automatically balances, no need to re-vote)

https://blog.ark.io/how-to-vote-or-un-vote-an-ark-delegate-and-how-does-it-all-work-819c5439da68

• I am voting for you today, seeing how it is your videos on Ark’s homepage, I think you are a good evangelist for Ark. We can’t trust the team to be focused on spreading the word right now, because they’re hard at work making an amazing platform! I only have 123 Ark but I will be adding more every couple weeks. Cheers!

• Thanks for the Support! ;)

• Hi, Dr10, I really enjoy your videos. It finally made me understand & invest into ARK.
    Right now i (cluelessly) voted into Yin, because the numbers were pretty much interesting. Now after using calculators and stuff more precisely, I found out your payout on a f.e. 1000 ARK vote will be higher than Yin´s although you only propose 70% instead of his 95%.
    I dont understand that, how is this possible? i mean more is always good, but why is your 70% more than his 95%?

Thanks ;)

• @highmel I excluded my Top10 Voters and pay them in fix rates from my personal share. Also I don’t accept wallets over 20.000 ARK. The more people vote me, the smaller the share gets (as with every Delegate) and at a certain Point I’ll go up to with my Profit share. I’m currently experimenting to get more smaller votes and have control of the big ones (not allowing new ones for a while).

• I just voted for you since I like what you’re doing. Keep up the good work.

• Updated my proposal to have a better overview. Sharing and Payout has been the same since three months. No changes to numbers have been made.

• Can you make a deal for 123k ark?

thanks

• @COINBRAH Not right now, sorry.

Looks like your connection to Vote dr10 - Youtube/Social Media | Effective Share = 95%-100% | Top10 voters excluded and paid seperately was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.