biz_classic - up to 99% payout, FREE voting, FREE Transactions, 3x Free Ark Faucet Bonus, the only whale-proof pool, and custom payouts!

• 0_1515420303902_upload-c5cfd5be-7ab2-4a0b-b68d-a4546bbc572f

We are biz_classic, and we’re the safest staking choice in the ecosystem. We are the ONLY delegate EVER that has joined the Top 51 and NEVER dropped out. You will never have to recast your vote after choosing us.

We have a custom payout script and have our own registered website where you can set YOUR OWN payout schedule - no more fees eating your profits unnecessarily. You get paid when YOU want to. (By default, payouts are daily with a threshold of 0.3 ARK).

WE COVER YOUR INITIAL VOTING FEE IN FULL, AUTOMATICALLY, ALL THE TIME! PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS HERE!

Payouts will be divided according to weight in the pool using our True Block Weight payment system. We know exactly how much each of our voters are owed for every single block we forge. We also compound your voting weight per-block and your unpaid pending balance so you never leave money on the table!

We also run the first public Ark faucet where you literally get free Ark by pushing a button. As an added bonus for our voters, all voters get their faucet rewards TRIPLED!

All of our voters now transact on the Ark network for FREE! That means sending Ark, voting, and creating a second passphrase can be done at 0 cost to you! No other delegate has ever offered this. Check out our guide on doing that.

We pay up to 99% to ALL our voters. You can read about our payout share offering here and see our calculator here.

If you have any inquiries at all, you can visit the biz_classic delegate community discord. There’s a link on your dashboard when you sign in. ;)

We run a node on a dedicated server along with a backup node for full redundancy. Payments are FULLY automatic, the node is safe and secure, and the delegate is run by two competent programmers who do IT and Cyber Security for a living.

Are you in?

Our website: http://classicdelegate.biz/

• We are now in the Top 51 and forging.

• Why havent i gotten any payments?

• Haven’t got any payments either and the discord link is old?

• @jackishere

Hey mate, you have to register here to get the payment:

https://classicdelegate.biz/login

• We’ve released some major updates and have made some pretty substantial strides in the last few weeks since we started forging. You can read about them here and see our road map for the future as well as what we’ve accomplished so far.

roadmap

• 0_1504034715213_upload-4da2f9dd-928c-44e8-a087-d735c33fdc25

We’re now two months old. Still the largest and most advanced delegate. Still doing 100%. We now have a payment calculator here. We are now the ONLY delegate doing payments with true block weight so everyone gets their EXACT share for each block. Everyone else just estimates!

• We’re now over 800 voters strong and still recruiting. No other delegate can beat our payouts.

• This post is deleted!

• I vote you and i cannot understand the est. pending what is ?
    Can you help me how this proposal works ?

• I voted for you but when I attempt to sign up for the website to receive payments it says that I have not voted? The delegate vote should have gone through by now. Has this happened before?

• @tranquilor said in biz_classic - 100% payout FOREVER, custom website and custom payouts!:

I voted for you but when I attempt to sign up for the website to receive payments it says that I have not voted? The delegate vote should have gone through by now. Has this happened before?

You didn’t properly vote. Double check that your vote actually went through.

@bilaridis said in biz_classic - 100% payout FOREVER, custom website and custom payouts!:

I vote you and i cannot understand the est. pending what is ?
    Can you help me how this proposal works ?

Your pending balance is how much you are owed.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• I figured out my previous question, but what I don’t get is, what is the desire for biz_classic to do the work if 100% of payouts goes to the voters? are the biz_classic owners also voters?

• @alaska said in biz_classic - 100% payout FOREVER, custom website and custom payouts!:

I figured out my previous question, but what I don’t get is, what is the desire for biz_classic to do the work if 100% of payouts goes to the voters? are the biz_classic owners also voters?

We pay 100% to average wallets and below. Larger wallets are taxed via a progressive tax system and used to subsidize the 100%. The delegate as a whole takes roughly ~10% total.

• Nearly 50% TAX on a 100k Ark

WOW, not sure who signs up for that.

• @BuyCoin

We’re not a whale pool. Unlike every single other pool in the Top 51, we aren’t going to immediately drop out if our Top 1% leaves :)

• We’ve completed our migration to our new payout system with its own dedicated server!

Our True Block Weight payment system will know exactly how much each of our voters are owed for each and every single block we forge. This is a much better system than the “fidelity” calculations other delegates use because it gives us perfect data on the block-level instead of estimating based on time.

We’ve also started compounding each of our voters’ pending balances as well as for each block we forge so our voters never leave money on the table.

We’re also hard at work creating a faucet for the delegate so stay tuned!

• We recently rolled out some site updates, including a major site speedup. Read about it here.

0_1508908267066_upload-6c2a1d01-49da-4305-ae99-675359dfe1a6

• Last night we increased faucet rewards significantly! We encourage our voters to vote for us for the ACF board! You can find more details on both of those here.

0_1509579101155_upload-51c5d94d-a5a4-478d-b805-7ccaac776c93

Looks like your connection to biz_classic - up to 99% payout was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.