biz_classic - up to 99% payout, FREE voting, FREE Transactions, 3x Free Ark Faucet Bonus, the only whale-proof pool, and custom payouts!

• Hey biz_classic. I have been receiving diminishing payouts on my weekly payout plan for a month now and i am scratching my head as to why that is the case. I joined in late June this year and payouts were steadily growing until early August. Since then payouts are hitting a lower low each and every week. What has changed? I have witnessed in such situations people tend to post on Reddit but i am of the opinion that the issue needs to be brought to the delegate directly on the ARK forum under the delegate’s thread.

• Wed Jun 27 2018 1.03 <= Initial payout
    • Wed Jul 04 2018 1.30
    • Wed Jul 11 2018 2.36 <= Vote + registration refund
    • Wed Jul 18 2018 1.33
    • Wed Jul 25 2018 1.34
    • Wed Aug 01 2018 1.37
    • Wed Aug 08 2018 1.45 <= ATH
      =======TREND REVERSAL ========
    • Wed Aug 15 2018 1.34
    • Wed Aug 22 2018 1.31
    • Wed Aug 29 2018 1.29
    • Wed Sep 05 2018 1.15

• @NickTheBubble

That’s known as dilution. Delegates only forge a set amount of Ark a day (About 422). As the delegate gets more votes, the more that set number of coins has to be spread out.

The formula is as follows for an estimate of your daily share:
    422 x (yourWalletSize/delegatePoolSize)

As you can see, as delegatePoolSize increases, the resulting number decreases. Right now, biz_classic is the #1 ranked delegate with over 2 million votes. Our delegatePoolSize is over 2M, the largest of any delegate. We were not ranked #1 back in June or July. Now we are, which explains your diminishing returns.

Your September 5th payout was also affected by a network-wide outage a few days ago where EVERY delegate missed out on over 200 ark. That outage affected us so we paid out less because we forged less Ark. Check the /r/ArkDelegates subreddit to see all the posts about reduced payouts from various delegates due to that outage.

If you want to maximize your payouts, you should vote for a delegate ranked lower with less dilution. Note that a lower ranked delegate is also at higher risk of dropping out of the top-51 and not be able to forge anymore. Our large pool size is what makes us the most stable delegate (See: https://classicdelegate.biz/stability). Voters can “set it and forget it” without worrying about us ever dropping out and forcing them to switch to continue to get paid.

@kev_sonic
    Please read the OP carefully. We’ve linked instructions on how to guarantee an automatic refund. Your transactions got forged by other delegates which means they collected your fee so we don’t have it to refund back to you.

• Pending payment not updating is normal? I realized that it did not change the value of the previous day.

• @mts777

Please check reddit or your dashboard. The network has been down for the past 3 days. We’ve paused payouts along with other delegates until the network stabilizes. A message alerting everyone of this was posted in the weekly Reddit thread as well as a message on everybody’s dashboard.

• Hi Biz,

Is it possible to confirm that transaction refund settings are correct on my ARK address AJAQu4aLGyGQJnGToyisy4m2v9w9zTqCbM ? It seems I have not received any refund for my two transactions, forged by you. Maybe I did something wrong or I overlooked something.

Thanks in advance.

• @biz_classic I received my payment on 12/10 after the payment due on 10/13/10 and on 14/10 I noticed that it does not update the payment pending

• @kevinti @biz_classic

FYI IDs were 464bfd1fcc884a7d3a1d2694786fe042e5073c9f8758654db23f9a9e8c9bf573 (for verification of account on website) and b7572c6307a1ec9664d1601c0def3a3750cdb950bc5a93b699f7b4887f665aca (payment)

• @kevinti
    Your verification transaction was forged by “arkpool” which means you most likely did not set up your wallet correctly. See: https://explorer.dafty.net/block/18061203018561213826. Payouts are still subject to the 0.1 ark transaction fee. We only refund transaction fees you send from your wallet.

@mts777
    Please read the Ark Team’s port-mortem on the network issues: https://www.reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/9nuusq/network_post_mortem_911_13_october_updates/ We, along with other delegates, all paused payouts due to network issues. They have now been reenabled.

We were actually instrumental in restoring the network and you can read about what we did here: https://www.reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/9nuusq/network_post_mortem_911_13_october_updates/e7rfa2c/

• Hey,

I just saw this new “payout percentage” tab in dashboard.
    Can anyone explain this new feature?

Looks like your connection to biz_classic - up to 99% payout was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.