biz_classic - up to 99% payout, FREE voting, FREE Transactions, 3x Free Ark Faucet Bonus, the only whale-proof pool, and custom payouts!

• This post is deleted!

• I vote you and i cannot understand the est. pending what is ?
    Can you help me how this proposal works ?

• I voted for you but when I attempt to sign up for the website to receive payments it says that I have not voted? The delegate vote should have gone through by now. Has this happened before?

• @tranquilor said in biz_classic - 100% payout FOREVER, custom website and custom payouts!:

I voted for you but when I attempt to sign up for the website to receive payments it says that I have not voted? The delegate vote should have gone through by now. Has this happened before?

You didn’t properly vote. Double check that your vote actually went through.

@bilaridis said in biz_classic - 100% payout FOREVER, custom website and custom payouts!:

I vote you and i cannot understand the est. pending what is ?
    Can you help me how this proposal works ?

Your pending balance is how much you are owed.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• I figured out my previous question, but what I don’t get is, what is the desire for biz_classic to do the work if 100% of payouts goes to the voters? are the biz_classic owners also voters?

• @alaska said in biz_classic - 100% payout FOREVER, custom website and custom payouts!:

I figured out my previous question, but what I don’t get is, what is the desire for biz_classic to do the work if 100% of payouts goes to the voters? are the biz_classic owners also voters?

We pay 100% to average wallets and below. Larger wallets are taxed via a progressive tax system and used to subsidize the 100%. The delegate as a whole takes roughly ~10% total.

• Nearly 50% TAX on a 100k Ark

WOW, not sure who signs up for that.

• @BuyCoin

We’re not a whale pool. Unlike every single other pool in the Top 51, we aren’t going to immediately drop out if our Top 1% leaves :)

• We’ve completed our migration to our new payout system with its own dedicated server!

Our True Block Weight payment system will know exactly how much each of our voters are owed for each and every single block we forge. This is a much better system than the “fidelity” calculations other delegates use because it gives us perfect data on the block-level instead of estimating based on time.

We’ve also started compounding each of our voters’ pending balances as well as for each block we forge so our voters never leave money on the table.

We’re also hard at work creating a faucet for the delegate so stay tuned!

• We recently rolled out some site updates, including a major site speedup. Read about it here.

0_1508908267066_upload-6c2a1d01-49da-4305-ae99-675359dfe1a6

• Last night we increased faucet rewards significantly! We encourage our voters to vote for us for the ACF board! You can find more details on both of those here.

0_1509579101155_upload-51c5d94d-a5a4-478d-b805-7ccaac776c93

• We’ve given out well over 50 Ark already through our public community faucet.

Thank you to all our voters for making this happen and good luck on your rolls! :D

• Hi!
    Just voted for biz_classic and created my account on classicdelegate.biz. The faucet, which I use dailly since weeks, is the main reason! Great job guys.

On account setting, it is written that my payment share is 0.00%. Is that mean that I will receive no share?
    Note; i am a low balance with less than 70 Ark.
    My address is AZEcHHHd3c3XdJGTW8FG3YqbHA4ozuqjty

Cheerz

edit: the payment share properly updater to 80,11%, which is correct considering the loyalty program after day 1. Last question; because i am a low balance, i think it is better to put monthly payment, is that correct?

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• @koustourika
    Hey there. Yup, it’s best for you to set your payout to monthly to cut down on tx fees.

Also glad to hear you’ve been using our faucet :D Good luck on your rolls!

• Yeah that’s a time killer when you’re working…
    Ok thanks for your quick answer and keep up the good work.

• AXzMabuvVpneKLymC22CJo2fmVMHmeJa8W

Voted for biz_classic and created my account on classicdelegate.biz. on Sun Oct 15 2017

Est. Pending: 0.79468956
    Last Payout: Sun Oct 15 2017
    Payout Frequency Weekly

What is problem?

Looks like your connection to biz_classic - up to 99% payout was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.