Sharepool Delegate: Perpetual 100% to first 250k votes. 95% for votes before first block. 92% for the rest.

• Delegate’s Goal

Sharepool delegate has one goal: to forge ark and share it! Other delegates offer ever-changing profits based on too many factors to count. Sharepool profit rates are set in stone, so you don’t have to worry about constantly switching delegates to catch the best deal.

How to vote for a delegate
    Delegate name: sharepool
    Delegate address: AX17iHK42YPHnCKgB4vMa2MtzFfuuJqau2

How we are sharing the profits

• 100% perpetually - for addresses that have held a vote when sharepool reached 250k ark for the first time and held it until the first forged block.

• For voters with over 50k ark :
        100% will be capped at 50k ark per address. Any voting weight over 50k will receive 95%.
        This will prevent big players from dominating the pool.
      • Let’s say you are the first person to vote and your vote is 70k ark, 50k of your ark will be counted as 100% profit, and the remaining 20k that was over 50k will be counted as 95% profit.
    • 95% perpetually - for addresses that have held a vote when Sharepool forged it’s first block.
    • 92% perpetually - everyone else.

Payouts will be weekly to minimize transaction fees. First payout will be one week after the first forged block.

A custom sharing script will be created to the above requirements. Until the script is created and tested, everyone will be receiving 100% payout. Since all the information needed to validate the conditions is in the blockchain, anyone could verify the correctness.

About me

Hey. I am Vivec28, I am a developer and my most prominent project is vivbot.com. I have experience managing headless servers, as well as writing both server and client side software.

I didn’t like the sharing propositions of other delegates, so I thought I should do better. I don’t believe that delegates deserve 10% or more of the forged ark, for simply running a node.

That should about cover it!

If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to contact me at:

Looks like your connection to Sharepool Delegate: Perpetual 100% to first 250k votes. 95% for votes before first block. 92% for the rest. was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.