Delegate « sharkpool » - profit sharing pool 90%. Approximate payout, every 12 hours: 2.7 ARK / 10K VOTE. 13.5 ARK / 50K VOTE. 27 ARK / 100K VOTE.

• alt text

My proposal - 1

Pool reward sharing - 90%
    Pool site: sharkpool.pro
    Approximate payout, every 12 hours: 2.7 ARK / 10K VOTE. 13.5 ARK / 50K VOTE. 27 ARK / 100K VOTE.
    Payments interval is 12h if earned more than 5 ARK

My proposal - 2

Dear users, as I wrote earlier, I want to attract more people to the platform and for this I will hold contests. In the competition can participate anyone, from anywhere in the world and if you win, you will receive a prize.

The first competition will be in two months after my pool gets into the top 51 and it will be raffled between my voters who gave their voices for me. The first contest will be played on a PS4 Pro.
    alt text

Time in half a year will be played on a laptop HP OMEN 15-ax204ur. This prize will be drawn after half a year, as my pool is in the top 51.
    alt text

Good luck to all in the contests.

Server Specifications

Node - delegate “sharkpool”:
    CPU: Core i7-5820K 6x3.3GHz;
    RAM: 24Gb;
    HDD: 2x 1000Gb;
    Network Port Speed: 1 Gbit/s;
    Bandwidth: Unlimited

Contact

arkecosystem.slack.com: @mr.escanor

Look forward to your votes. Thank you!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• A little instructions to the voters on how to track the payments.
    Keep track of your payouts at any time.

alt text

• The grand prize. Will be playing in six month, after the pool hits the top-51

Laptop HP OMEN 15-ax204ur

alt text

alt text

• Five reasons to vote for « sharkpool »:

1. The largest and most profitable percentage of all delegates is 90%.
    2. Stable payments, every 6 hours.
    3. Approximate payout, every 12 hours: 2.7 Ark / 10K vote. 13.5 Ark / 50K vote. 27 Ark / 100K vote.
    4. Open statistics. Watch your payout online.
    5. For permanent voters, every two months, bonus.

• Update.
    At this point, the pool is already 62 place on top. Thank you all very much for voting me. The pool’s going to be in the top-51.
    https://sharkpool.pro/pool-stats

Also read “Five reasons to vote for « sharkpool »”

• I never voted to anyone.
    I still do not clear.
    If I have 1000 ark, how many I can got per week? can you calculate to me for 1000 ark.
    thank you.

EVERY 12 HOURS: 2.7 ARK

so every 12 hours I can got 2.7 ark??

• @andy99
    If you have 10k ARK, you will receive every 12 hours at 2.7 ARK. Payments interval is 12h if earned more than 5 ARK

• Dear users, my pool is at 55 place, we need 225K ARK and the pool will go to the top 51. I look forward to your support. The award now stands at 100%.

• I voted here. I hope to be in the 51st place soon. good luck!

• @chan Thank you very much, your voice is very important to me. The pool is located on the top and occupies 21 places.:grinning:

• Everyone thanks for voting me. Your voices are very important to me. Soon, a contest will be held and the rules of participation published.

• When is the payout?

• @chan Wait a little. Now I set the pool for the right payment, you’ll have to get a payment.

• Payments were made. Thanks for waiting. On questions, write at any time.

• Payments will occur every 6 hours. The award is 100%.

• Is there a minimum payout?

• @Warrenty Payments interval is 6h if earned more than 5 ARK

• @mr.Escanor
    What if you have less than 5? Does it just build up until I have 5?

Looks like your connection to Delegate « sharkpool » - profit sharing pool 90%. Approximate payout was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.