YIN.Network Delegate - Custom Payout Script - 100% profit share!!

• Dont Use this Delegate…No longer taking Subscriptions, BUT WILL STILL TAKE YOUR TOKEN

• @Agent-Orange
    I am not sure what you mean but it made me laugh.

Btw. our registration is open, but we monitor new registrations, maybe your account is banned because of pool hopping ? :)

• I am a recent (like yesterday) buyer of ARK. Have never registered before. So your derogatory comments about being a pool hopper are unfounded. I have will try registering again. Im happy to apologise if Im wrong.

• This post is deleted!

• You should vote for another delegate.
    Dont Use this Delegate…No longer taking Subscriptions, BUT WILL STILL TAKE YOUR TOKEN

• Just bought more and at 105k, looking to buy more in the week. You sure you can’t fit me in :(

I won’t hop

• We move to a new office, so all answers will be a little bit delayed!

Best regards,
    yin

• I voted over a day ago, but my earnings are 1/10th of what they should be. Can you help me out?

Edit: I’m an idiot, I didn’t understand the % payout part of the proposal. Day 5 I get full payout. I thought it was the % they were paying until they started fully forging.

• Hi @cobjones

Day 1 = 10%
    Day 2 = 10%
    Day 3 = 10%
    Day 4 - ∞= 100%

best regards,
    yin

• @yin said in YIN.Network Delegate - Custom Payout Script - 100% profit share!!:

Hi @cobjones

Day 1 = 10%
    Day 2 = 10%
    Day 3 = 10%
    Day 4 - ∞= 100%

best regards,
    yin

Haha, as you see I was just being dumb. Thanks a lot.

• @yin how do i register after voting? Seems to be closed?

• I voted , but was unable to register on your site.
    Is there another way to register or should i find another delegate to vote for?
    AcgYo9m2RFVjDZU24h8yHEcFgGGudRCKxH

• @Arkham
    @pasta
    Hi,
    Check your PMs

best regards

• @yin
    My ARK address is: ARG3sSSxLAYr7sikf16xu15UuBjmPX247j
    I have been voting for you.
    But registration at your site https://yin.network/login is closed.
    How will I register.
    And will I still be eligible for payout without registering ?

• @haraacharya
    Hi,
    Answered your direct meesage.

Best regards

• Hello,

I am unable to register on your site - it says that the passwords do not match, but they do. Also, if you require a minimum 100 ARK to receive profits, you should update that in your proposal (especially since registrants have a box to check affirming that they read your proposal), which says 5 is the minimum.

Thanks

• @kem10
    There is no min. amount.
    Then your passwords do not match. Use a simple one and then change it in the dashboard.

Registration is closed for now. Will be open again in a few hours.

• @yin
    Hi Yin,
    I would like that PM too. Similar situation as haraacharya

• @yin
    Hi Yin, how can I register an account? I want to vote you as my delegate. Please help. Thanks!

• Hello @yin,

I am seriously considering to vote for you. Two questions:

• How to register on your website ?
    • If you give 100% profit share - how to you make money ?

Best,
    Stef

Looks like your connection to YIN.Network Delegate - Custom Payout Script - 100% profit share!! was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.