YIN.Network Delegate - Custom Payout Script - 100% profit share!!

• We are back!
    Thanks!

Pms answered
    Best regards

• Hello!

Interested in registering if possible =) What is the minimum ark required in wallet?

• @darkmanx

Hey,
    there is no min. amount required.
    The min. payout is 0.4 where we cover the transactions fees.

best regards
    yin

• @yin hey YIN, i receive today first payment. 0,5 Ark. Great! Thanks a lot

• @yin Hi yin, I have been voting for you for the last 1 week. I am unable to register online. how do I go about registering? What is your default payout period if we are not registered?

• @krenzx
    An account is required.
    Drop me a message with your ARK ID and your prefered email adress so I can setup your account.

best regards

• Hey @yin, I just voted for you but registering for accounts on your site is closed =[

• @jingles
    Hey,

Best way is to drop me a message with your ARK ID and an email adress.

Best regards
    yin

• 135k wanting in :( :( :( :(

• @COINBRAH Any success yet?

• @COINBRAH
    Drop me a message with your ARK ID, lets see what we can offer.

@jamesshea
    I think we already talked via Slack?

• Hi there! Are you sure you are a 100% payout delegate that covers transaction fees? if so where are you getting the money from to fund the transaction fees? from the 90% you take from the pool hopping? Sorry, I just want to better understand where you are getting this money from. @yin

• Hi,
    Yes we share 100% and yes we cover the TX fees.
    Everything is included in our calculations based on the ARKS we forge daily.Yes the pool hopper prevention is part of the calculation.

To get an idea about the payout amount ,simple checkout https://yin.network and try our calculator.

• @yin Perfect! How do I ‘register’?

• @darkmanx
    Sorry for the late response, missed your message.
    Drop me a message with your ARK ID.

– For new Voters - All new voters with one transaction straight from an exchange and with less than 100 ARKS will be locked -
    New voters will be approved manually by our team.

• Hi Yin

I’m very interested to join your team - I’m not a large holder (only about 350 coins)

Not sure if we can speak and get things moving ? Only ever voted for 1 delegate before and been with them for about 4 months now. Your offer seems more attractive though
    Thanks

• @ahmed110

Hey sorry for the late replay! Sure just drop me a message with your ARK ID and a prefered email adress.

Best regards
    yin

• @yin
    I transferred out my Ark from my wallet, but had 4+ ark that was “earned,” but after I transferred it, it’s gone… and I can’t request it.

• Hello Yin I delegate and voted for you but base from you website the registration is closed… my official email is olivermoreno@gmail.com and my ark public key is AcjcfmnDFyArGgLmN2Q89z2DKcCtQi67Ck … please help!

• @cobjones said in YIN.Network Delegate - Custom Payout Script - 100% profit share!!:

@yin
    I transferred out my Ark from my wallet, but had 4+ ark that was “earned,” but after I transferred it, it’s gone… and I can’t request it.

Bump @yin

Looks like your connection to YIN.Network Delegate - Custom Payout Script - 100% profit share!! was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.