YIN.Network Delegate - Custom Payout Script - 100% profit share!!

• @yin
    I transferred out my Ark from my wallet, but had 4+ ark that was “earned,” but after I transferred it, it’s gone… and I can’t request it.

• Hello Yin I delegate and voted for you but base from you website the registration is closed… my official email is olivermoreno@gmail.com and my ark public key is AcjcfmnDFyArGgLmN2Q89z2DKcCtQi67Ck … please help!

• @cobjones said in YIN.Network Delegate - Custom Payout Script - 100% profit share!!:

@yin
    I transferred out my Ark from my wallet, but had 4+ ark that was “earned,” but after I transferred it, it’s gone… and I can’t request it.

Bump @yin

• Hi Yin,

I can’t seem to login now? After I login, there is no navigation to my earnings like in the past?

• @blueberry
    Hi,
    please send me your ARK ID so I can have a look.
    best regards

• @yin Hi, I just voted for YIN, but I’m not able to register in your network. Do I have to register to earn ARK tokens? Can I still register? If so, how? Thank you.

• This post is deleted!

• @yin hello sorry for late reply.

Adm6CqiPFzmi4Z7udcmyaVj3cNiJi73CST

pls check i can’t login now

• Hello, it is possible to contact you? I had voted for you since 5 month but witout any resonance. On Slack, i cant search/write to you yin. And your network registration is off.

• We are down for maintenance. All payments will be send out in a few hours.
    More details coming soon.

Sorry for the circumstances.

best regards
    yin

• @yin please reply me i can’t login for months already. it’s not wrong password or what. it’s your website issue that doesn’t display the nav bar. i already given my address above

• @blueberry
    please check again.

best regards

• @yin hey, i voted for you a week ago, but there’s still no payment…must i register for payout or what?!

• @yin Hello! Can I get a registration?

• @Danil said in YIN.Network Delegate - Custom Payout Script - 100% profit share!!:

@yin Hello! Can I get a registration?

Killed 1 Ark and a week. The answer was not received

• Best way is to send us a message via slack or reddit.
    At this moment we are not really active here.

PM answered.

• REGISTRATION IS CLOSED - ACCOUNT IS REQUIRED TO RECIVE YOUR PAYMENT
    …we are still in progress of yin.network v2

• YIN GOES V2

To all voters, yin.network will be upgraded in approximately 1hour - the old v1 will be replaced with our new v2.

What does that mean:

• All open payouts will be send out in one hour.
    • Finally we are migrated to TBW
    • The network registration will be open for one 1 day per week - (to keep all payouts high),Account is still required to recive your payment
    • If you choose daily payouts - we are not longer taking care of the transactions fees, what does that mean? If you set your payout to daily then we will not cover the TX fees, nothing changed for weekly, monthly etc. payment runs - BUT here comes the cool part. Every second month we will send out all collected TX fees to a custom voter.
    • The pool-hopper prevention is history
    • No min payout

Best regards
    yin

• @yin

What do we need to do? I noticed I couldn’t log into the site.

Edit: my login didn’t work, but I could reset my password, so all good

• Nothing.
    Everything should be up and running in a few.
    We are almost finished.

Extra post when we are done coming soon.

Migration done: please drop me a message via slack “@yin” if there is something wrong!

Looks like your connection to YIN.Network Delegate - Custom Payout Script - 100% profit share!! was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.