YIN.Network Delegate - Custom Payout Script - 100% profit share!!

• @yin
    I transferred out my Ark from my wallet, but had 4+ ark that was “earned,” but after I transferred it, it’s gone… and I can’t request it.

• Hello Yin I delegate and voted for you but base from you website the registration is closed… my official email is olivermoreno@gmail.com and my ark public key is AcjcfmnDFyArGgLmN2Q89z2DKcCtQi67Ck … please help!

• @cobjones said in YIN.Network Delegate - Custom Payout Script - 100% profit share!!:

@yin
    I transferred out my Ark from my wallet, but had 4+ ark that was “earned,” but after I transferred it, it’s gone… and I can’t request it.

Bump @yin

• Hi Yin,

I can’t seem to login now? After I login, there is no navigation to my earnings like in the past?

• @blueberry
    Hi,
    please send me your ARK ID so I can have a look.
    best regards

• @yin Hi, I just voted for YIN, but I’m not able to register in your network. Do I have to register to earn ARK tokens? Can I still register? If so, how? Thank you.

• This post is deleted!

• @yin hello sorry for late reply.

Adm6CqiPFzmi4Z7udcmyaVj3cNiJi73CST

pls check i can’t login now

• Hello, it is possible to contact you? I had voted for you since 5 month but witout any resonance. On Slack, i cant search/write to you yin. And your network registration is off.

• We are down for maintenance. All payments will be send out in a few hours.
    More details coming soon.

Sorry for the circumstances.

best regards
    yin

• @yin please reply me i can’t login for months already. it’s not wrong password or what. it’s your website issue that doesn’t display the nav bar. i already given my address above

• @blueberry
    please check again.

best regards

Looks like your connection to YIN.Network Delegate - Custom Payout Script - 100% profit share!! was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.