YIN.Network Delegate - Custom Payout Script - 100% profit share!!

• @Piills Thanks!
    Yup you are right. This was a mistake from my side, fixed. Thanks!

• @yin Thank’s - I sincerely hope that it was just a mistake - Your platform & payout script looks pretty solid on the first sight so I’m gonna put my trust into you - wish you good luck with delegating and stuff!

• @Piills Thank you very much!
    Yeah we are monitoring everything 24/7/365 including the payouts.

Best regards
    yin

• This post is deleted!

• I’ve been with Yin for five days now. I was thinking about writing some of my thoughts - Maybe it will help any potential voter in the future when spending 1Ark on vote will be lot more expensive and so people are going to be lot more careful.

+ https://yin.network - good site to track & configure your payout. Quite simple even for non-technical users. Also you can request payout anytime your balance is above 0.2 (don’t forget 0.1 transaction fee…).

+ Yin’s page on ark explorer shows that they pay payouts pretty frequently - supposed to be automated which is also quite handy.

+ Yin group seems to be quite active helping Ark to grow - at least this forum post look’s like they want to. Which is a good sign as delegates secure the whole network and it’s in their best interest to help the network grow - at least we know, they are not gonna forge a shitload of coins and then leave - even that can happen…

+ I got 100% of forged Ark I didn’t get during first five days of pool hopper prevention period - automatically.

- https://yin.network is a bit buggy. When I’m logged in and I click on Statistics or Calculator I can see Log In/Sign in in navbar again - just UI glitch, but those buttons could be replaced by that profile pic I see when I’m on dashboard. I’m just pointing it out because this can be fixed very easily and it would look lot more professional :)

So far so good!

I haven’t been paid by anyone for writing this

• @Piills
    WOW! Thank you so much for the review, really appreciate it.

Regarding to, “- https://yin.network is a bit buggy…” we will fix this issue asap!

Best regards
    yin

• YIN.NETWORK ARK LOTTERY! - 750 ARKs Lottery Pool

We will do a lottery where three random voters will be choosen on 29.10.2017 and get a chance to win 750 ARKs!

1.Place: 500 Ark
    2.Place: 200 Ark
    3.Place: 50 Ark

Instructions:

• Vote for “yin”
    • Create an Account on Yin.Network
    • All Voters which already voted for “yin” automatically take part at the lottery

Best regards,
    yin

• @yin is this a monthly contest or just a one time thing? is your pool still open? I would like to vote.

• @jason
    We will see, maybe we will do this each month.
    Cool! Yes it is open. Let me know if you need something. Thanks!

IMPORTANT UPDATE
    Pool Hopper Prevention and Payout Structure!

Day 1 = 20%
    Day 2 = 20%
    Day 3 = 20%
    Day 4 - 15 Oct. = 100%
    Oct. 15 - ∞ = 95%

best regards,
    yin

• IMPORTANT UPDATE

It is now possible to vote for yin with 100 ARKs instead of 200.
    We will share 422 blocks with all voters and we also cover votes seperate with a higher amount of Arks!

“Happy earning!”

Best regards,
    yin

• Hi there,
    I can’t register to your website. Voted around an hour ago. Any clue?
    AZ3CvEpKGDrBTHAAtEyTz7LJAijKzChRLV

• Hey,

If you voted for yin you need to immediately sign up with your Ark Address to get started. The minimum voter balance to register is 100 Ѧ.

Best regards
    yin

• @yin Sh*t ! i wasn’t aware that your required a minimum balance in one’s wallet… I went to the delegates monitor list and blindly voted for the one that inspired me by its name … I guess i spent an Ark for nothing then.

Subsidiary question : how come then that many wallet listed here under the “Voters” section have their wallet well under an hundred Arks ?

• Drop me a message via Slack.
    I will change the setting to min. 25 ARKs

Hope that helps.

best regards
    yin

• Hey,
    We are looking for a few more votes to be back at the Top20 :-)

In the last few days we made some improvements to our backend. It is now possible to vote,create an account with 25 ARKs instead of 200!

If you hold a large amount of ARKs (++50,000) we are now able to provide you a solution with some exclusive deals!

Do not forget about our lottery!
    YIN.NETWORK ARK LOTTERY! - 750 ARKs Lottery Pool

We will do a lottery where three random voters will be choosen on 29.10.2017 and get a chance to win 750 ARKs!

1.Place: 500 Ark
    2.Place: 200 Ark
    3.Place: 50 Ark

Instructions:

• Vote for “yin”
    • Create an Account on Yin.Network
    • All Voters which already voted for “yin” automatically take part at the lottery

Best regards,
    yin

Problems,Questions or just wanna talk?
    Drop me a message via Slack! - yin

• <3 free lotteries :)

• @highmel
    :)
    Lets vote & hope!

Best regards
    yin

• Hi @yin,

I noticed that one of my payout transactions never got processed? I had a payout done on Friday 9/22 for about 1.98 ARK at 4:35 AM, but that never seemed to have made it to my ARK wallet. Any idea what happened here? I can’t seem to find the transaction ID in the blockchain either.

• I wonder if it the missed transaction was a bug or some sort? In any case, thanks for the speed reseponse!

Looks like your connection to YIN.Network Delegate - Custom Payout Script - 100% profit share!! was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.