What takes to become a delegate

• Hi All,

I am new to ARK and would like to become a delegate, I have more than 8 years of experience as Cloud and Devops engineer aloing with 1+ years experience in blockchain. I have powerful servers based in Iceland and Switzerland and would be able to create a redundancy relay node with 100% up time.

Please let me know how much Ark do I need own for becoming a delegate and how much votes needed from stake holders.

Your advise is much appreciated.

• Thanks Yin,

So setting up relay nodes + 25 Arks as fee is what needed from my side rite?

In the Vote Report URL the column " Vote ARK" indicates the total ark votes since the inception of a delegate node rite?

I guess Its obvious that getting votes is the hardest part to become a delegate.

• @deecrypt said in What takes to become a delegate:

Thanks Yin,

So setting up relay nodes + 25 Arks as fee is what needed from my side rite?

In the Vote Report URL the column " Vote ARK" indicates the total ark votes since the inception of a delegate node rite?

I guess Its obvious that getting votes is the hardest part to become a delegate.

Yes exactly.
    If you are a developer I think it could be possible, but yes it is a little bit hard to get in the top51.

Looks like your connection to What takes to become a delegate was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.