Wallet: how to log out so that info is hidden?

• I’m not at all technical, and have a question that seems pretty stupid.

I’ve downloaded the Ark wallet & transferred some funds to it. But I can’t find anywhere to “log out”.

I know my funds are secure, because the passphrase is required to send anything to another address. But I don’t like the idea that anyone with access to my laptop can see how much is in my wallet. At the moment, you just click on it & everything is immediately visible.

Is there a way to log out or hide the information in the wallet from other people?

• Who do you mean by other People? People in your room? Well, if you are not at the Computer, you should log out in General.

The Ark wallet also has a screenshot protection automatically enabled, if you think of people watching on your desktop remotely.

• As @Dr10 said, you should probably not leave your computer logged in if you’re worried about others using it in general…

But, if for some reason there’s no way around this issue - I’d recommend buying and using a hardware wallet such as a Ledger Nano S.
    You can read more about this here: https://blog.ark.io/ark-to-be-available-on-ledger-hardware-wallet-f57c4f6a792d :thumbsup_tone2:

Looks like your connection to Wallet: how to log out so that info is hidden? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.