reConNico // Community Developer and ARK enthusiast // 90% profit share, 8% Development, 2% cost coverage // DEVNET Supporter

• Some changes due to Feedback from the community:

• removed the lottery
    • set profit share to 85%
    • changed the payout time to 8:00 PM CET

Thanks for your feedback. Appreciate it!

• We are forging now!

The pool site (pool.reconnico.com) is under heavy development right now to release features for the voters.

Vote for me when you want to support upcoming features and ideas that want to raise the whole ARK Community.

• I voted for you today! Trying to get more ARK but mister Hurricane Harvey had other plans lol.

• The payout Script was changed today and unfortuanitly the wrong account was used to send out the payments. You did receive your normal profit share but from another account.

The new payout script saves the earned amount if you don’t reach the minimum payout (1 ARK). Because of that we miss the old earned amounts. These were payed out manually by me.

Everything should work now and you’ll receive the payouts from the correct account now.

Thanks for your support! Please excuse me the small problems.

• Minimum payout is 1 ARK. What if my payout is smaller than 1 ARK? Do you accumulate those amounts and pay them out if 1 ARK of value is reached?

Thanks.

• Hey @ARKaeologist,

that’s correct. The payout script checks if you reach the minimum payout of 1 ARK per Day. If you don’t reach that amount the script stores it and calculating it on top of the next payout run to make sure that you’ll receive your earned profit.

I will develop a feature on the pool site that every voter can see his profits. Need just more time to finish it.

Best regards,
    Nico

• Announcement

The pool website got a small feature update.

The Update includes a list of all voters and their earned amount. Every voter has his own detail page where he can see his profits including his reserved amount if he didn’t reach the minimum payout of 1 ARK.

Go to the website http://pool.reconnico.com/ and check out the list. You can search your ARK address there or go directly to your detail page. For example: http://pool.reconnico.com/voter/AZV3SUey4QyKFjKtBjsvH1nwGyT9UTK53n

Hope you like the small feature update! More features will come to the website in the future!

• Currently out of the top51. Searching for 30k votes to get back to top51.

Edit: We’re back in the top51 and forging. Because we missed many ARKs your profit today will be less than other days.

• Announcement

We will switch the minimum payout to 0.5 ARK instead of the current 1 ARK. Fees will still be covered from the delegate. We are going this step to give our smaller voters a faster profit.

Future plans right now

Minimum payout to 0 ARK: In the next core update the fees will be reduced. When this happens we set the minimum payout to 0 ARK and still covering all fees.

Account system: We’re developing a account system for our voters right now. You’ll not be forced to use it! In the account system you’ll be allowed to set custom payout rules like use another address for payouts or set a custom payout interval and many more.

• Announcement: 90% profit share!

We have updated the profit share to 90% for our voters.

90% voter share
    2% will be used for cost coverage
    8% will be used for development

Thanks for your support!

• Information

In the last days we had two times forging problems during the night. To secure a stable forging we’ve setup 3 relay nodes and one master node. Right now we’re developing the system to easily switch between the relays when the currently forging relay have problems. With that system we want secure a stable setup and no more forging problems that last long.

We’ve covered all missed blocks that we didn’t forged in that time by ourself. That means your profit aren’t affected and you should get your normal profit share.

Cover 1: https://explorer.ark.io/tx/4c1d827658807cc7b11c97bee72109bbb7f8f39b1ef9d3b9e25b3ef94b8e6152
    Cover 2: https://explorer.ark.io/tx/b9f80657978462707e6f4f3ad3fd6ec9f1d6b7132f0332a7026ca82c65be6bf3

We will make an announcment with more technical details about the setup when we’ve finished it and tested it fully on devnet with the same setup.

We want to thank all of our voters for their loyality! We’re planning something special for december right now. We will announce that after we’ve fixed the forging issues we faced the last days.

• Important Information

SWITCH YOUR VOTES!

Unfortunately someone got access to my server/nodes and stole my passphrase. Sadly I didn’t create the second passphrase to send you the rest profit you deserve.

I can’t reverse what happened and lost the trust of my voters. I’ll retire of being an active delegate. I’ve turned my nodes down. Please switch your votes fast to not give this scammer more ARK.

The hacker send all rest ARKs to this address: https://explorer.ark.io/address/AQ1WV4AB7zMYiR1vp1Fju7uhfeCocxGHEm

I’ve a good knowledge in hosting server with many years experience. I’ll get in contact with my provider and try to figure out how he got access to the server.

I’m really sorry for the small voters. Can’t really afford enough to give everyone 2 ARKS for that vote change. But when you’re one of my voters with a small amount get in contact with me. Will try to help you out!

I’d like to say thanks to my voters that they believed in me. I’m really sorry what happens and want to apologize.

Best regards
    reConNico

• So how long back did we lose?

• Hey @cobjones,

“only” the profit for today.

• @reConNico

It’s no big deal on my end. Hope you get everything figured out.

Looks like your connection to reConNico // Community Developer and ARK enthusiast // 90% profit share was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.