Dutchdelegate - 95% payout - public pool - community contributors/promoting Ark

• Delegate proposal - DutchDelegate - 95% payout - public pool - community contributors/promoting Ark

In this document we (Charles, Rudy, Rhmral) present our updated proposal for Dutchdelegate. All three of us live in the Netherlands and are graduate students at the Radboud University. Rudy and Rhmral both have a background in Information Sciences and Cyber Security. Charles specializes in Data Science and Bioinformatics.

Our updated Proposal
    As relativly early investors of Ark and as big fans of the Ecosystem, we want to contribute more to the community as delegate by developing different programs and tools to improve the voter’s expierence. Furthermore, we organize meetups for Ark enthusiasts and attend developer blockchain meetups where we promote the Ark Ecosystem.

What we have done since September:

• Built an automated payout script that uses True Block Weight (more information on this can be found in our blog: https://medium.com/@Dutch_Delegate/update-6-the-new-age-is-here-a08f13354389).
    • Built a website: www.dutchdelegate.nl. Voters can create an account and set the payout to daily/weekly/monthly and they can make use of the web application.
    • Built a web application where Ark holders can see statistics about forging, fund allocation, but also statistics about their own Ark funds. For example: to aid in filing taxes.
    • Built an Ark API.
    • Attended several blockchain meetups, such as the Ethereum developer meetup in Rotterdam the 4th of December.
    • Organized an Ark meetup in Nijmegen where one of the Ark team members attended.

What is to come:

• We will continue to payout 95% of our profit share.
    • Adresses that obtained an early adopter status will still receive 96% profit share!
    • We will continue to develop applications for the Ark Ecosystem, where voters can still give input on what functionalities they would like to see.
    • We will continue to attend blockchain meetups, such as the NEO developer meetup the 13th of January in Amsterdam.
    • We will represent Ark at the Cambridge University Hackathon.
    • We will organize an Ark meetup in Utrecht the 10th of February in collaboration with delegate ‘The Foundry’.
    • The profit share will never decrease, but might increase when the Ark to euro price increases. We will always try to be competitive and at the top of the profit share list.

As one can see, we will continue our contribution to the Ark community in many different aspects as delegate. You can follow all our activities in more detail here: https://medium.com/@Dutch_Delegate/

Technical aspects
    We switched from the recommended VPS to dedicated hardware.
    Although the official guides recommend using Digital Ocean as a VPS provider, we noticed a significant improvement when switching to dedicated hardware. For example, during network downtime, our node manages to restore in about 30 seconds, while the average delegate node can take over 4 minutes.

Kind regards,
    The DutchDelegate team

#Slack: @Charles, @Rudy, @Rhmral
    #Twitter: @Dutch_Delegate
    #Medium: @Dutch_Delegate
    #Mail: Dutchdelegate@gmail.com

• I vote for you guys. Good luck!
    First payout will be on September 17th ?

• This post is deleted!

• We have written our first update. If you want to know what we are up to follow this link: https://medium.com/@Dutch_Delegate/update-1-started-forging-f9fe3f6bf6d7

• Hey @Toicours

Thanks for voting for us. First payout will be on the 16th. We will pay out every saturday untill our custom scripts are done. We will let you know more about that.

• hey guys~ i’m a newbie in ark but just voted for you guys.
    good luck!

• Didn’t receive payout on Saturday. Guessing account balance is too low to justify the fees?
    (Address: AUguua9vrZSbmt8pquxiNiMhFqqMcWZ3UV) If this is the case, you are holding my earnings until what minimum payout?

• how can i vote for you?

• This is my first time voting, I voted for you but I used my nano S Ledger. Was just wondering how payouts worked for them. Do I automatically get the deposit next time I plug my wallet in?

• @bpeterson47 Hey, thanks for voting for us, we appreciate it! When you have your Ark on the ledger, you can still vote (as you have done already). Payouts work similar, so you will get payed automatically even when you do not plug in your ledger.

• @suchak Hey, sorry for the late response. Payout is indeed saved for next week if your balance is lower than 0.1 Ark.

• Wat leuk om een nederlandse ‘delegate’ te hebben! Ik heb zojuist op jullie gestemd, is er verder nog iets wat ik moet doen?

• @bas92 Hey Bas. Mooi om te horen dat je op ons gestemd hebt! Wij zullen de payment komende zaterdag uitvoeren, verder hoef je dus niets te doen.

• @DutchDelegate thank you so much!

• @DutchDelegate okee top, succes verder!

• Hey, first time voter here. First of all, thanks for the work you are doing.
    I have voted on the 15. of September but have not yet received a payout. Is my account balance too low, and if yes, what is the threshold you propose? (Address: ATgmDV7tkw8uPzNkatASDpzcrcU9n8yPqd)

• @Winter Hey,
    So in the script that we used for the first two payouts there was a minimum payout threshold of 0.1 Ark. If you did not garner that in a week, your balance would have rolled over in the next week. This saturday we are switching to our custom script. We are still deciding on the minimum (as we cover the tx fees and don’t want to waste 0.1 Ark on a 0.0001 Ark pay out). Your balance from the first two weeks is accurately rolled over when we transition to the custom script. Just checked your account as well and you should definitely receive a payout this saturday. If not make sure to send me a message in Slack @Charles and I will do it manually.

• Any status updates for the web application?

• I voted for you a couple weeks ago. Been good so far. My ledger has just shipped and I expect to get it soon and I want to transfer my ARK to it. Is there any way I can keep my early adopter status when I vote from my ledger?

• Hi guys, a small update from dutchdelegate. We will payout tomorrow! Hopefully our own script will be ready by then. Otherwise, we will use the old script one more time. Furthermore, we want to deploy our beta version of the website this sunday @BlackXantus . Exciting times for us! We will keep you all posted this weekend about our progress, followed by a complete update blog (make sure to check out https://medium.com/@Dutch_Delegate/latest). If you have any questions regarding this topic or anything else. Please feel free to contact @rhmral, @Rudy (DutchDelegate) or @Charles (dutchdelegate). Cheers, dutchdelegate team

• Hey there - thanks for your efforts and your work! I voted for u guys on the 17th of September this year. Until now, I haven’t received any payouts. When I started, I think I had too few Arks for any payouts - but now, as I have accumulated quite a few Arks, I thought this may not be the case anymore. Thanks a lot and kind regards!

Looks like your connection to Dutchdelegate - 95% payout - public pool - community contributors/promoting Ark was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.