Alpha Capital - 91% Profit Share - Private Pool capped at 1.4M! (Min vote: 100k)

• UPDATE:
    It’s been quite difficult to stay in the top 51, due to lot of delegates recently.
    I decided to go back to the roots, and offer what I think is the best deal for big accounts.
    I’m gonna run a private pool with only a couple of long term voters while keeping the pool capped at about 1.4M until it’s necessary to increase.
    The votes needed to stay in top 51 were substantially increasing over the last few weeks. I believe 1.4M votes should be adequate for another few weeks, when we will probably need to increase to 1.5M and then we should stay there for a good amount of time (as there are only so many Arks out there and almost 90% of all non-restricted Ark holders are already voting!).

If you have 100k or more votes and would like to be a part of a small private group of voters in a well run capped pool, please contact me:
    Ark Slack: @alphacapital
    Email: alphadelegate@gmail.com

Thank you!

Hello all,

My name is Dom, I’m 30 years old and I’m a big crypto enthusiast. Since the beginning of 2017 I have quit my banking job in London, and I’m now fully involved in crypto world. I’m a computer technician by vocation and have Master in Economics.
    I’m very enthusiastic about Ark and I believe the SmartBridge technology will bring this ecosystem in the top 10 very soon.
    I would love to be a part of the top 51 to help secure the network and to offer voters max profits.
    Hence I’m proposing myself as delegate under the nickname alphacapital.

Main node:
    Provider: Contabo
    CPU: 4 v Cores
    RAM: 6 GB RAM
    Disk: 30 GB SSD
    Operating System: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
    Scalability: fast, on demand extension of resources

Dedicated Backup node has the same configuration.

MY PROPOSAL:

• 91% profit share
    • Payments will be made automatically every 24 hours.

Delegate name: ALPHACAPITAL

Contact me before voting!

Ark Slack: alphacapital
    Email: alphadelegate@gmail.com

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• PROPOSAL UPDATED!

Looks like your connection to Alpha Capital - 91% Profit Share - Private Pool capped at 1.4M! (Min vote: 100k) was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.