| >> criptodogg << | PROPOSAL // TBW // 96% PROFIT SHARE // 1 ARK MIN PAYOUT

• Da-da-da-da-dahh

It’s the motherf… okay scratch that.

PROPOSAL

Hey everyone, for the sake of this community you can call me CriptoDogg as it aligns with my Twitter. I’m a 26 year old guy from Australia that has been tinkering with tech since I was very young.

Whilst I don’t have a full programming skill set, I have worked in IT ever since I left school. Along the way I’ve been involved in some web design, graphic design, internet marketing etc. I’m a half trained Apple Repair Tech. 3rd party service centre went bust and I’m not an Apple fan so I just never ended up going back to that. I also ran my own online E-Cigarette store importing niche replica devices for about 2 years. In my current position with a well established Radiology provider, I am a bit of a jack of all trades. I’m the I.T Department, Marketing Department and Junior Operations Manager. I spend 90% of my life in front a PC and have made some nice profit trading ARK in the past so I thought why not set up a node and give back to the community in some way.

I also have a few small mining rigs set up at home.

I want to make it clear that I am not a systems administrator, programmer or anything of the like. I guess you would say I’m more of a hobbyist but this hobby is a passion and I am very eager to expand upon my current knowledge.

There’s no fancy websites or applications being developed here. YET. I will be looking into a website at some point in the near future. I may even look at outsourcing some work down the road if there is some extra funds laying around in reserve.

PROFIT SHARING

*** TRUE BLOCK WEIGHT NOW IMPLEMENTED ***
    Voters: 96% profits shared among my loyal Doggs
    Reserve: 3% to cover various expenses (tx fees, website etc.)
    Costs: 1% to cover VPS costs/scaling
    Min Payout: 1 ARK
    Running Balance: If you do not meet the daily minimum, your balance will be carried over for the next payment run
    Payment Freq: Daily (Every 211 blocks forged)

I advise you to use @faustbrian’s calculator to get an idea of the payouts you would receive by voting for me.

In order to remain competitive, profit sharing calculations will be adapted dynamically to account for changes in the market/ecosystem.

Please note, no changes will be made without first informing voters via an undecided platform. Here for now I guess.

TECH STUFF

MAIN
    Provider: VULTR
    CPU: 2
    RAM: 4GB
    DISK: 60GB SSD
    Network Speed: 350 Mb/s
    Availability: 99.99% Uptime
    Scalability: Upgrade on demand 24/7 Support

BACKUP

A PUPP HAS BEEN SPAWNED

criptopupp Delegate

PUPP PROFIT SHARING

Voters: 98% profits shared among my loyal Doggs
    Reserve: 1% to cover various expenses (tx fees, website etc.)
    Costs: 1% to cover VPS costs/scaling
    Min Payout: 0.00 ARK (NO MINIMUM!!!)
    Grace Period: 6 Hours
    Fidelity active: 24hr MAX Fidelity
    COVERING TX FEES
    Payments will start when forging begins

I am determined to bring you the best delegate I possibly can via competent, transparent communication and of course a fair, dynamic profit sharing scheme.

Questions? Fire away!

Regardless of where you decide to vote, I’d like to thank you for taking the time to read and consider my proposal.

- dogg

Vote For Delegate: criptodogg

Websites:

Twitter: @CriptoDogg
    Email: criptodogg@gmail.com
    Slack: http://bit.ly/2iaAneS

• After a little hiccup, forging has begun. Accepting all new voters. Will look into a backup node on the weekend. Cheers.
    https://explorer.ark.io/address/AKmcaBfVepg8YwZxCb8gSYKWWNaeJxwu5d

• First payment run is complete! Thank you so much for your support!

Update: Looking into some JavaScript courses/resources to teach myself a thing or two and bring myself up to standard.

Cheers!

-dogg

• I had this little idea for an ETH Token based, uhh let’s call it a game for now but I have just realized that ARK could potentially be a much better fit for this concept. I have only really put pen to paper for it as of yet. Written down a few ideas, rules for the game etc. Speaking with a friend of mine that may be interested in doing some work to get a website up and running which could also host the game later on.

Just sharing thoughts. Cheers.

-dogg

• edit: Placeholder website added to proposal.

• Speaking with another mate who is full stack and interested in helping me out with some things when he has time. Will keep you all updated. Still growing and still accepting ALL voters.

Cheers!

-dogg

• Update: Switched from GreencloudVPS to VULTR for main node to remedy some stability issues. I was considering contacting GreencloudVPS to investigate and do a fresh install for a backup node but considering it’s easier to just clone this new VULTR node, I will monitor it overnight and if all is well I will set up a backup there.

Edit: Original post updated with new node.

A sincere thank you for your patience and support! This community has given me the kick in the ass that I needed to make some pretty big changes in my life. Things I honestly didn’t really see myself doing anytime soon. It really does mean more than you know and I will be forever grateful.

-dogg

• Looks like great success stability wise with the new node so far. Will clone this one tonight for backup :)

Cheers.

-dogg

• Hey all. As I am not a developer and have a full time job, my ideas are going to take a little longer to come to fruition (I AM trying to get things happening). With that in mind, I have removed my personal share to reward the loyal voters who have stuck with me and any new voters that come aboard in the future. Voters will now receive 91% of the share.

Cheers

-dogg

• Hey everyone. Sad to say I have dropped to rank 52. Need roughly 50k ARK to begin forging again. Wish I had that kinda money to put in myself to get going again but that’s unrealistic at this point.

I’m not going to beg here but I am still pursuing my projects and will keep the node running as long as I can. The difference is, unlike some other delegates that are programmers/devs, I need to be forging rewards to get my projects going (hiring devs etc.). I am teaching myself JavaScript at the moment but of course it’s along way off being useful.

Thanks for your support so far.

Any questions? Feel free to jump on my Slack or PM me in the official ARK Slack. Happy to discuss my projects with my current voters and any potential voters.

Cheers.

-dogg

• Have just had a meeting at work (I still work full time) and happened to mention ARK. This guy has some good connections and is also a programmer himself. He’s happy to help and potentially opening up a lot of doors here. I’m starting to get EXCITED!!!

Plus we hit Rank 1 out of all delegates for the first time yesterday. I know it doesn’t mean much but it’s a damn good feeling.

I want to thank you all again. The voters, the community. You’re all amazing. Let’s make this thing fly together!

ps - You may have seen the photo I posted in Slack with my hand in a cast which slowed teaching myself JavaScript quite considerably. I’m happy to announce that I’ve taken it upon myself to rip the cast off, have it scanned again by a radiologist I trust and have just been given the okay to leave it off :).

- dogg

• Forgot I had transferred some extra funds into the delegate account. So my current voters received a little extra today. Consider it a bonus for your much appreciated support so far. You guys deserve it anyway ;).

Cheers!

- dogg

• edit: Overall/Total Vote Cap added to proposal.

• Update

Grace period reduced to 6 hours
    Minimum Payout reduced to 0.25 ARK

and best of all…

NOW COVERING TRANSACTION FEES!

I hope these are welcomed changes for all of you.

- dogg

• Sitting at rank 52. Need roughly ~170k ARK to continue forging. WHERE MY DOGGS AT?

Pushing hard on all platforms. Let’s get it.

- dogg

• Forging continued yesterday. Still accepting all new voters. Calculator in proposal.

Cheers!

- dogg

• Original proposal updated to accurately reflect main and backup nodes.

• Min payout reduced to .05 ARK (Roughly 200 ARK balance needed to receive rewards at this point in time).

• UPDATE

Profit share increased to 93%.
    STILL COVERING TRANSACTION FEES

Functional website prototype is in the works. Looking for a dev. If anyone is interested in some work or can point me to some reliable connections, hit me up in slack.

Cheers

- dogg

• Needing 18,601 ARK to continue forging. Sitting at rank 52. WHERE MY DOGGS AT?!?!

• FORGING CONTINUED.

BIG THANKS TO ALL MY DOGGS

I LOVE YOU

- dogg

Looks like your connection to | >> criptodogg << | PROPOSAL // TBW // 96% PROFIT SHARE // 1 ARK MIN PAYOUT was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.