ARKSHIP - 93% Sharing - PUBLIC POOL || TBW

• alt text

My name is Marc, i’m 30 years old, I’m French but i live in the Netherlands for almost a decade, you can find me on the Slack channel @pimoussefrnl. I’m running a different VPS/Dedicated server for the last 7 years, my real daily job consists in two tasks, analyze logs and solved issue from our Linux platform but also cleanup the network setup from our clients.

I believe that DPOS System will be the future in the cryptocurrency, this is the main reason why I want to contribute ARK to be successful.
    I’m not a developer so I can’t help on this side, so my main task is to keep the server up and running.

I try to find a good balance between the benefits for the voters. I also have 3 VPS available for DevNet, more resources will be needed in the coming weeks or months, I encourage as much as people to run a DevNet (I can also help you if needed with the setup).

PROPOSAL:

Voters: 93% profits (UPDATED MAY 2018)
    Payout: every 24 hours (Time not fixed to avoid pool jumper)
    Min. payout: 1 Ark

NETWORK SETUP: (UPDATED MAY 2018)

• SERVER: DEDICATED
    • CPU: 4x CPU @3.2 GHz
    • RAM: 32GB
    • STORAGE: SoftRaid 3x120GB SSD
    • BANDWIDTH: 250 Mbit/s
    • SECURITY: payouts are not made from the server
    • BACKUP1: OVH VPS3 / 2vCPU / 8 GB Ram
    • BACKUP2: @Home / 32 Go RAM / 500 Mbit Up/Down

Delegate name: ARKSHIP

How to Vote Un-vote? : Click Here!

I’m always open for any suggestions, if you have any offer or concerns, do not hesitate to contact me.
    You can find me on Slack @pimoussefrnl or by email: contact@arkship.eu

I wish the best for this pool! May the force be with us :)

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• ARKSHIP is officially forging since 20th of September

We have already processed two payouts and we would like to thank you for your trust.

Slack: @pimoussefrnl
    Email: contact@arskhip.eu

• Update 15 october:

Payout is now setup with a minimum of 0.1 Ark.

The server has been migrated sucessfully (You can have a look at the specs updated on the first post).
    Arkship has forged already more than 10.000 Ark (247 payouts), we are looking for new voters to reach a better position in the rank.
    You can always slack me " @pimoussefrnl - ARKSHIP " if you have any questions or issue.

PS: Your vote will be refund (1 Ark) after a new round of 24h, please contact me on Slack or send an email at contact@arkship.eu with your ARK Address.

ARKSHIP from explorer:

https://explorer.ark.io/address/AdaF5mb7Zpc47mFJXTy65e67XE9DQLaUXb

alt text

• Hi guys,

We are out of forging for approximatively 90k.
    So far I never really advertise the pool but we are public and not private.
    There is only about 30/35 real voters in the pool so we don’t have so much fees which is more rewards for the voters.

I have updated the payout at 93% which is 3% more than before.
    Vote is also refund but so far no one ask for it, so feel free to slack me!
    (note for new voters refund will be done if we are back in the 51).

If you have any questions, i’m always available in Slack.

Cheers,

• Arkship is sponsoring FREE http://ArkStickers.com sticker packs!

No restrictions is applied, you don’t need to be an Arkship voter :slightly_smiling_face:

Please DM me in order to received your code!

https://twitter.com/ArkStickers/status/1002290688698892288

Looks like your connection to ARKSHIP - 93% Sharing - PUBLIC POOL || TBW was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.