Delegate - Goose - 90% Share

• Hi Goose. I see you are ranked #27 right now, but I have not received a payout since 9/23 at 11:06 pm. If my calculations are right, there should have been one yesterday around mid-day (UTC). Did you fall off the top 51 somewhere along the line? My address is ARc3S9bAR3tktEsptugERBBRor27KdxE6y. Let me know if you see any issues with it.

Edit: You must have discovered something because I just received roughly a single payment - however it was 2.5 days (a couple minutes under 61.5 hours actually) instead of the usual 36 hours.

• @cryptomike said in Delegate - Goose - 90% Share:

Hi Goose. I see you are ranked #27 right now, but I have not received a payout since 9/23 at 11:06 pm. If my calculations are right, there should have been one yesterday around mid-day (UTC). Did you fall off the top 51 somewhere along the line? My address is ARc3S9bAR3tktEsptugERBBRor27KdxE6y. Let me know if you see any issues with it.

Edit: You must have discovered something because I just received roughly a single payment - however it was 2.5 days (a couple minutes under 61.5 hours actually) instead of the usual 36 hours.

@cryptomike you are quite observant. Yes payouts were delayed for 2 reasons. 1 there were significant network issues that all the delegates were working to get fixed (basically 1 block every 10 minutes for almost 24 hours). Because of this it took me longer to hit the 316 blocks for a payout. Also I like many other delegates delayed our payment scripts until the network stabilized. Feel free to dm if you want to chat more about it.

• Just fyi there are some network issues going on and I will be suspending my payouts until they are resolved. Once everything is back and stable I will bump my share to 95% for a short period as thanks for waiting.

• The network is back up and running! Assuming everything stays stable for the next 12-16 hours I will resume payouts. Please note that the next 2 payruns will be unusual in that the first will be larger than usual and the second smaller. By the 3rd run everything will be back to normal once it’s back in the normal 316 block cycle. As mentioned my share rate will be bumped to 95% temporarily to thank my voters for patiently waiting.

• Delegate goose payments have resumed. Thanks to all my voters!

• Hey Goose, I’ve voted for you. Do you still reimburse voting fees? Keep up the good work!
    AVuQyksukBbrQ9Xw1eAJhS7PpTcciodoG6

• @Velutious

Thanks for the vote and yes I still reimburse it. Will send it over later today.

• Hey Goose,

I just voted for you as delegate, keep up the good work!

ARTLPpWpY1dVHJURjaZZsejzufk5DNuJxw

• As a quick update to all my voters the core 2 upgrade is almost here. To ensure a smooth transition and to make sure there are no issues I will be pausing my delegate share script after the final core 1 run which should be on 11/26 or early 11/27. I have upgraded my tbw script to work with core 2 and shortly after mainnet is stabilized on the new core I will recommence delegate shares of accumulated rewards.

• @goose Hey Goose, I’ve voted for you. Do you still reimburse voting fees? Keep up the good work!
    AJTR27CQAHVHhzNKnfHVG186ubBTuC1q4f

• @Danil

I do! Will reimburse soon! Thanks for voting

• Node has been successfully updated and forging on core 2. My true block weight script has been updated and if all goes well after the first share run in approx 21 hours I will be switching back to every 211 blocks (~ every 24 hours) shares.

• After the first Core2 share distribution I have officially moved back to distributing block rewards daily (every 211 blocks). Also effective immediately I’m going to be discountinuing vote reimbursements. This is because I have configured my delegate to accept dynamic fees and as it stands, for a second singature account that votes, my delegate will process the vote transaction with a fee as low as 0.01229 ark.

• Hi Goose!
    I Voted for you. Could you kindly reimburse the voting fees?
    Thank you!
    AXBw2RZ86asDiSwcpXDV1bzHAUxbPQuLah

• just wanted to do quick post on what I’ve been up to. Core 2 has been stable and shares have moved to daily. I’m exploring moving them up even quicker but haven’t decided yet. On the community tools front I’ve again open sourced my core v2 true block weight script which is available here: :https://github.com/galperins4/core2_tbw

I’ve also thrown together a core 2 snapshot management I affectionately call Snappy. It allows delegates to manage snapshots leveraging the new snapshot CLI that is included with core 2. I’ve also built in capabilities to back-up and restore from Amazon S3 and Backblaze B2. This should hopefully make it even easier for delegates to locally (or in the cloud) manage snapshots and further decentralize and lesson the reliance on any centralized ark team snapshots. The tool is open source and available here:
    https://github.com/galperins4/snappy

2018 has been a great year and I’m thankful for my voters sticking it out through the crypto downturn. 2019 is filled with promises and I for one look forward to all the new cool stuff the Ark team will deliver that we will get to see and play with.

Looks like your connection to Delegate - Goose - 90% Share was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.