Delegate - Goose - 92% Share

INTRODUCTION

Hello! I consider myself new to the crypto world, however I have embraced it whole hearted in the past 6 months and haven’t looked back. I’ve been tinkering with computers ever since I was given a Commodore 64 to play with at a very young age.

I’ve been somewhat skeptical of blockchain technology and its evolution over the past few years especially given the fact that everyone wants to run their own blockchain. Then I learned about ARK a few weeks ago and was convinced that this platform and smartbridge technology is what will bridge the silos of blockchains I see building up all around us.

I’m proposing myself as a delegate under the nickname goose. You can reach me on slack @goose if you have any questions on my proposal

MY PROPOSAL

Based on what I’ve seen so far, I strongly believe that Ark will be successful because of the fantastic community backing and contributions. I would also like to contribute to supporting the devnet as well. To that end I’m proposing the following. The initial profit share will be set at 92%.
    Other Details:

Payout interval: 211 blocks (approx every 24 hours)

• No minimum/maximum payout.
    • I will pay transaction fees for share payments
    • Minimum ARK wallet eligible for payment - 1 ARK

Note: Payment times may vary due to when blocks are forged. In addition, if there are network issues with excessive block times (which has happened periodically) it will take slightly longer to hit 211 blocks for share payouts.

As noted below in post 47 (TBW announcement), payment interval will switch to 316 blocks (share approx every 36 hours) at 250 voters. After I hit 350 voters payments will be set to 422 blocks (approx every 48 hours).

MY NETWORK SETUP

I plan to run 3 nodes (2 mainnet, 1 devnet). Note: I plan to upgrade as needed to meet the needs of the network

Mainnet Node – Primary
    Host: Vultr
    CPU: 2 vCore
    RAM: 4GB
    DISK: - 60GB

Mainnet Node – Backup (stand by)

Host: Vultr
    CPU: 2 vCore
    RAM: 4GB
    DISK: - 60GB

Devnet Node - Home Ubuntu Server

CONCLUSION
    Thanks for reading – vote for me if you can!

NOTE: If any transactions are sent to my delegate in error I will make every attempt to return the funds, however I cannot make any guarantees especially as it is dependent on the timing of said transactions.

• updated with DevNet and revised profit share

• also… if anyone has large balances that can get me forging right away and reduce the total amount of votes I’m flexible on payment arrangements and possibly %share

• Update - I am at 85% and need a few more voters. If I can get 300-400k more from a limited number of voters I will remove the fidelity requirements and go to daily payouts.

• Update: at about 95%… Almost there

• I am now officially forging… looking for some more votes to get a more secure spot in the top 51. Thanks!

• Update to daily payment, 24 hour fidelity and limit of 20 voters

• still looking for some more voters! I’m forging now so come earn some ARK :)

• update - opening the pool to 50 voters :)

• Looking for some smaller wallets to add to my delegate. Effective immediately I will cover voting fees of any wallet with a balance up to 10000. DM me with your address for reimbursement on slack (@SG).

• Payments have continued to flow…and voters fees paid. Enjoy!

• Daily payments continue to be processed as usual. Still looking for more voters! If your wallet is less than 10k pm me or dm me on slack to have your vote cost reimbursed

• Thanks for all my delegates for supporting me this first month (almost)! I’d like to announce some small changes going forward…

First and most exciting I’d like to announce a 1 month anniversary promotion that I will be running starting October 15, 2017 and will run for 4 weeks. All my voters (and new ones) will be eligible for a weekly raffle for a random voter (raffle results will be recorded and posted in delegate channel). Details are as follows

Week 1 (10/15 - 10/21) - 5 ARK prize
    Week 2 (10/22 - 10/28) - 5 ARK prize
    Week 3 (10/29 - 11/4) - 10 ARK prize
    Week 4 (11/5 - 11/11) - 20 ARK prize

RULES: To be eligible for the drawing you need to have been an active voter as of the beginning of that prize week with the exception of the final week which is for long term loyal voters who have voted for at least 3 weeks.

Secondly, I am discontinuing my DevNet fund and will be announcing an new initiative SOON for what the 2% contribution will go towards so I’m very excited about that.

Finally I am opening my pool up to all voters (no voter limit). One possible impact that will have is that once I hit 50+ voters I will go to payments every 2 day to manage fees however that should be very short term if it happens and will revert to daily or 2x daily payments once the new mainnet upgrade is released.

• Just got bumped out of the top 51…need about 2k additional votes to get back in…would appreciate any additional voters support!

• Back in! Thanks for voting for me!

• Weekly raffle entry for week 1 closes on Monday. Get your votes in to be eligible now!
    Last day to get your vote in for the weekly raffle…

• Congratulations to my week 1 raffle winner - ARK address AWAsQSqiRq8YMcGX4Lw8hgZffZQ1QgKWNB
    Payment tx - 8519e185490e66396f961571bc793938e4ed6180f2f5775cc41b47b78164c1b0

Raffle winner was selected using randompicker
    https://www.randompicker.com/Project/Public/Protocol.aspx?Key=461286x16767

There is still time to get into the week 2 drawing - 4 more hours until the eligibility closes!

• As a 1 month thank you to my voters, today’s share rate was 98% (effectively 100% net of tx fees)!
    Thanks for supporting my delegate!

• Congratulations to my week 2 raffle winner - ARK address AKMHSHctfu17kZRdQi97QiQ5DHoe8gYXmP

Payment tx - aa178c539f2cd4c2bc50c8d4313dd2682e69ddb5101d3f27f97893e4aa1a7346

Raffle winner was selected using randompicker
    https://www.randompicker.com/Project/Public/Protocol.aspx?Key=462909x36885

There is still time to get into the week 3 and week 4 month end drawing - 8 more hours until the eligibility closes!

• Looking for 200-300k more voter weight to get in a safer spot. Am currently at #51 so I have the best return rate given share % and voting weight. Vote to keep goose from getting cooked!

• Back in to a more comfortable spot at #21! Thanks to all my voters! Daily payments continue to happen without issue

Looks like your connection to Delegate - Goose - 92% Share was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.