DasKapital - 90% Profit Share - Capped Pool For High Profits!

• Hi guys, I’m Natasha.

I’m applied mathematician and until recently I worked as a quant in one of the Big 4 audit firms in Frankfurt, Germany. Something was lacking and I felt like in prison. In blockchain and cryptos I finally found the freedom I was looking for.

Now, being fully involved in the crypto space I would like to secure the Ark network by being one of the forging delegates under the name daskapital.

I’m offering a good home for your Arks by being the delegate you can trust, offering high profits and being available around the clock!

PROPOSAL:

• 90% profit share for voters
    • Payout every 24 hours (via semi-automatic script).
    • Capped at 1.4M votes for now. Plan is to keep our pool ranked between 15th to 25th position at all time. This should keep us in the top 51 for the foreseeable future while maintaining the high profits. When we get outside our planned position range, we will add new voters from the waiting list.
    • Min. payout: 2 Ark
    • Min. time: 24 hours

MAIN NODE:

• PROVIDER: OVH VPS SSD
    • CPU: 1 vCore @ 2.4 GHz
    • RAM: 4 GB RAM
    • DISK: 20 GB SSD

The backup server will be setup in the next days.

Delegate name: DASKAPITAL

How to Vote or Un-Vote? Click Here!

Everything is already set up, server is running and receiving transactions and currently serves as a relay node until it starts forging.
    The payment script is also set up and ready to go. As soon as we collect enough votes, we are good to go. :rocket:

Ark Slack: @daskapital
    E-Mail: daskapital.delegate@gmail.com

Looks like your connection to DasKapital - 90% Profit Share - Capped Pool For High Profits! was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.