Del | A DELEGATE FOR EVERYONE, NO MINIMUM TO STAKE :) ! | 90% share pool | Weekly Payouts | Tx Fees Covered! | Block-based Reward System & Pending Balances & More!

• Hi Everyone!

Payouts have been successfully broadcasted! If you are interested to find out your current pending balance for your address, you can do so by checking this link here: Pending Balance

If you have any other questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to reach out!

Kind Regards,

Del

Medium

Twitter

Discord

Questions and Answers

• Hi Everyone!

I hope everyone had a fun and relaxing weekend! Please be aware that I have successfully broadcasted recent payments and have published the pending balances for this weeks payrun in this article: Pending Balances

Also, be aware that recently one of the largest holders in our pool decided to divest his holdings from the pool, not too much relative to the entire stake held, but a substantial portion of Ark was divested resulting in the dilution level to significantly drop. This inturn reflects on your payments relative to your staked portion by slightly increase payout amount.

Nonetheless, the website is nearly finished…there are some quirks that I am trying to make perfect, they may seem like simple design elements, but I think you’ll appreciate it :)

With that said, thank you very much for everyone’s support and I look forward to the next update!

Also, please note that if you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Kind regards,

Del

Medium

Twitter

Discord

Questions and Answers

• Hi Everyone,

As per usual, payments have been successfully run and broadcasted for everyone to receive. If you acquired a balance greater than 0.3 ARK, you should have received a payout. Otherwise, you received a pending balance that you can check here.

Furthermore, the March Madness 2018 brackets are underway and the craze has surely lived up to its potential, and I am thrilled to see so much interest from the community! I definitely look forward to hosting similar events where we can utilize Ark in more mainstream cases.

Nonetheless, Thank you very much for the support! If anyone has any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out!

Medium

Twitter

Discord

Questions and Answers

• Hi Everyone!

Here is the recent update regarding payouts and a little extra:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ArkDelegates/comments/87f5dg/del_payout_03262018/

Cheers,

Del

• Hi Everyone,

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend :)

I am happy to report to everyone that this week’s payments have been successfully broadcasted and at this time everyone should have received their share. If you haven’t, then you most likely received a pending balance, if you are interested in seeing your current balance, you can do so by clicking Here

Furthermore, I would like to address an issue that has been brought to light by a kind a voter, who suggested that there was a possible technical error that led to a discrepancy in their pay. Long story short, I made a technical and rather embarrassing error within the payout that led to all of you to receive a reduced pay of approximately ~2%. Like the voter pointed out, it seems like a rather small discrepancy, but when you add it up over a period of time it becomes a very decent chunk of change. Nonetheless, I have figured out the problem and mitigated it, and everyone should have a change in their payout totals starting this week.

Nonetheless, if you have any questions and/or concerns please don’t hesitate to reach out!

Kind regards,

Del

Medium

Twitter

Discord

Questions and Answers

• Hi Everyone,

I hope you all had wonderful weekend, I know mine was very busy, but I hope you all enjoyed yours on my behalf! By now, everyone should have received their share of this weeks stake, that is if your wallet balance accumulated more than 0.3 ARK for this week. If you have not received a payout, then more than likely you received a pending balance, to review it you can see here. Hopefully, more people received a payout this week in light of a long overdue “bonus.” I will explain the reason for the bonus further as I believe it is my job as your delegate to disclose such precedent.

A couple of months ago I had a new system implemented that calculates the payout using a block-based system designed by Biz_Classic. Everything was set-up flawlessly and during the testing phase everything was up to standard. However, further on down the line when I officially launched the new system I accidentally miscalculated the amount of blocks I am scanning for, resulting in a small unnoticeable discrepancy for everyone. Thankfully, during the beginning of last week a voter had gotten in touch with me to discuss this unaccounted issue. Initially, I thought that the issue occurred due to the pool becoming diluted, which usually results in the overall payout to slightly decrease. However, I decided to try and consult with the original authors of the script and see if they can advise me better on how to recognize the potential problem.

With the help of Goldenpepe from the Biz_Classic team I was able to find that the problem lied in the amount of total blocks that I am scanning for. In sum, when the script was initially being set up I was meant to scan for 1477 blocks (7 days worth of blocks), while also keeping in mind how much ARK I should keep in my delegate wallet in case there are pending balances as well as any transaction fees. However, for some ungodly reason I believed that I was supposed to count 1410 blocks (after accounting for the transaction fees and pending balances), which led to 67 blocks worth of ARK not being sent out from my delegate wallet to my voters. In other words, I was trying to cover the transaction fees for payout runs, but I underestimated how much I needed to keep in my reserve and kept too much in the wallet. Over the period of 1.5 months, the same payouts simply accumulated in the delegate wallet, and the whole time I simply believed that I had a substantial amount of people who held pending balances. Nonetheless, I had broadcasted approximately 870 ARK to everyone in addition to their regular weekly balance.

I believe some of you might ask this question, so I’ll go ahead and address it early:

So you found out about this problem last week, how come you did not announce this issue back then?

When I first found out about the problem, I knew that I had immediately messed up big time. However, I also knew that I had to find a way to fix the darn mishap, and so I reached out to several delegates for advice. In the end, I decided that I will send out the left over ARK with the upcoming payout. I figured that if I made public of this situation early on there was a possibility that people would hound over the excess ARK. In other words, I realized that people might want to simply vote for me to receive an extra bonus in ARK, which would ultimately result in less ARK to be distributed to my loyal and supportive voters, the ones who had been directly affected by my negligence. So that is why this is posted shortly after the transactions had been broadcasted.

I realize that this mistake is entirely my fault and I sincerely apologize for my negligence. Lastly, I am not only happy to report that this issue is entirely mitigated, but also encourage anyone who has any further concerns regarding this issue to reach out to me.

Kind regards,

Del

Medium

Twitter

Discord

Questions and Answers

• Hi Everyone,

Please see the following post that displays your current pending balances:

Pending Balances

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Kind regards,

Del

Medium

Twitter

Discord

Questions and Answers

• Hi Everyone,

It’s been a while since I have made a blog post, so I thought it would be a great time to make a new post summarizing what I’ve been up to with Ark! Check out the link below:

https://medium.com/@Delegate_Del/a-busy-month-for-ark-ark-nyc-consensus-blockhack-delaware-485625904f6c

Thanks again to everyone for your support, and if you have any questions or concerns don’t hesitate to reach out!

Kind regards,

Del

Medium

Twitter

Discord

Questions and Answers

• Hi Everyone,

It’s been sometime since we have made a post regarding updates and the overall status of our delegacy, but I’m happy to return with news. Starting later today, 11.13.2018, our delegacy will feature a new update on our website: arkdel.net that will grant access for all community members to a brand new shiny public faucet. After a lot of hard work and deliberation we are excited to make this announcement as we have spent a good amount of time trying to figure out a way to implement it, but thankfully to Jigsaw we were finally able to establish it.

The idea behind this faucet is very much similar to that of the original one hosted by biz_classic and we offer it to everyone who visits.

Please note: as voters, when you roll the faucet the total amount of Ark earned from the roll will be added to your total pending balance. On the other hand, non-voters will receive a balance on a new address and will only receive the payout if it reaches over the payout threshold of 0.3 ARK.

Furthermore, due to the nature of the of ARK’s current price we have been considering for some time to reduce payouts in order to secure the servers with higher capacity and upgraded equipment. We understand that you guys seek profits and appropriate returns for holding your stakes, but we believe that in every economy there is a tradeoff. Therefore, we will begin the following changes that will be set forth and implemented beginning this coming Friday (11.16.2018):

• Total forging rewards will be reduced to 75%
    • Release of the Ark Faucet
    • 5% of all forging rewards will be allocated for voters to win each week (~150 Ark in rewards/week)
    • We will begin to create content surrounding Ark, its current state, and future advancements through videos where Del will be discussing various points of interest.
    • 5% of all forging rewards will be allocated to development on the Ark network and updating the current website.
    • This will introduce:
    o Dynamic and scalable payouts for voters, allowing everyone who votes to take full control of their assets.
    o Voter incentivized rewards.
    o Updating the overall presentation of the website.
    o Mobile friendly.

We are very excited about this announcement and are very eager to showcase more work from us as we continue revitalizing Ark.

Looking forward to the next update,

Del

Medium

Twitter

Discord

Questions and Answers

Looks like your connection to Del | A DELEGATE FOR EVERYONE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.