Del | A DELEGATE FOR EVERYONE, NO MINIMUM TO STAKE :) ! | 95% share pool | Weekly Payouts | Tx Fees Covered! | Block-based Reward System & Pending Balances & More!

• :grin: Introduction:

Hi everyone!

My name is Del, I am a 22-year old medical student living in New York City with a keen interest in coding and computer science (I minored in CSci in college), I’m by no means a professional coder, but I have experience with various languages that include Javascript, Python, HTML, CSS, and a bit of C++. Due to recent health outcomes I was unable to attend medical school this semester and was forced to take a year off, I am currently working for a small healthcare company as a quality assurance consultant where I work closely with various hospitals around the city establishing contracts while also maintaining a patient assessment database.

I was first introduced to the world of crypto back in 2013 when one of my friends ended up purchasing some Bitcoin and storing it on a piece of paper, at that moment I figured it as nothing special, but I decided to buy and hold some as a potential lucrative investment. Since then, I have been involved in building mining rigs, losing plenty of money, making a lot of it, and over time have seen how mainstream media adopt the notion of cryptocurrency. Earlier this year, I had stumbled upon Ark Ecosystems, much like Bitcoin I didn’t think of it too much but I still decided to read into the whitepaper and just fell in love with the concept, since then I have observed Ark grow and it has shown nothing but incredible potential. I really enjoy the notion of letting the hard work speak for itself, and not stirring up hype like many coins do. I believe this allows everyone who supports Ark and anyone who is interested in supporting it to really understand the technology that this incredible team is trying to create.

I enjoy constantly learning new things, asking even the simplest of questions just so that I can understand the fundamentals of whatever it is that I must learn. I have been practicing coding for several years now and I think of it as both a simple and complex universal language, one where if utilized appropriately can bring about something truly inspiring. Despite my ever-sounding love for coding and programming, I was never able to grasp it to the extent that many people who are part of this amazing community can, I am truly fascinated by the amount of engagement by so many forward-thinking and like minded individuals who all wish to see this project succeed. It is truly incredible. With that said, I would like to propose myself as an Ark delegate to contribute to and propel the rocket ship that Ark is.

:black_nib: My Skills:

I have an intrinsic side of me that longs to constantly put myself into a productive state where I learn new things and attempt to incorporate those very same new talents into my daily life. I have a bachelor’s degree in Biochemistry however I have a plethora of skills that incorporate technical, economic, and social media backgrounds.

• I have successfully started a social media page on Instagram concentrating on the utilization of creative photography where I managed to acquire 10k followers and shortly thereafter allow my friend to oversee it
    • I also manage a patient assessment database for my company where I maintain the stability of the network and assist in insuring that all patient information is secure and accurate. Swiftpath
    • I have recently released an extensive guide on how to set-up an ACES node while also accepting and providing feedback for anyone considering setting one up. ACES Node Setup
    • Transparent and open communication – I am free to talk almost 24/7

:bookmark_tabs: My Proposal:

By voting for me I will provide you with the following:

The node will remain at 95% and will at most be reduced to 92% in order to cover some promotions!

Minimum payout threshold = 0.3ARK. Meaning you must reach 0.3ARK during a pay run in order to be paid, otherwise you will have a pending (running) balance that will compound until next pay cycle.

Payments will be issued weekly using an automated payout script that will issue the shares once enough funds are reached. if I have any problems with a payout I will make sure to responsibly disclose this information through proper social media channels. Such as Reddit, Ark Forums, Twitter, Medium. I will always make sure to keep you up to date and never keep you in the dark.

All transaction fees will be covered. In other words, the 0.1ARK that it costs to send ARK will not be counted against you and will be covered for every payout. So you will save tons of money! :)

The max size wallet accepted is now 50,000 ARK.

No minimum amount of ARK required to stake with my delegate! :) I welcome everyone!

Minimum threshold is 0.3ARK, meaning you must reach 0.3ARK during a pay run in order to be paid, otherwise you will have a pending (running) balance that will compound until next pay cycle.

Block based reward system (True Block Weight system) which determines a fair distribution of ARK based on the ratio of ARK contributed using the wallet, relative to the pool at the time of forging a particular block.

True Block Weight system also ensures that there won’t be any pool hoppers to steal your share, so rest assured that your funds are even more secured than ever before!

:clipboard: Goals:

Launch a website that provides voters with real-time data about their vote status and allow them to decide when they get paid.

Launch a public faucet

Using popular social media channels, establish a more solid public status and help promote Ark and it’s ever growing list of achievements.

I will also be working on setting up a website where voters can manage their payout frequency by calculating potential payouts and view past payments

:computer: My Network Setup:

Main Node:
    CPU: 2 Core
    RAM: 8GB
    Disk: 120GB SSD
    Network speed: 500 Mbit/s
    Availability: 99.9%
    Backup Node:
    CPU: 2 Core
    RAM: 8GB
    Disk: 40GB
    Network speed: 150Mbit/s
    Availability: 99.9%
    The nodes will scale as time goes and I expect to build a trustworthy delegate reputation through it.

:notepad_spiral: Conclusion:

I have been an active and diligent delegate for nearly 5 months now, and everyday I wake up excited knowing that I am part of this incredible community. I would like your support to help me continue with forging! I vow to bring about the best service and hold myself accountable as an upstanding community representative and delegate. Thank you to everyone who has supported me throughout all of this time, it has been an incredible honor thus far and I hope that we continue to grow as Ark continues to develop!

Ark is a voyage, join me and together we will reap the rewards of this great journey.

Vote for me and I will work hard to be an outstanding delegate.

:ballot_box: Delegate name: del

To calculate how much you can expect to earn by staking with me, here is a calculator.

:question: Contact Info:
    I am always available to speak with people, if you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on any of the following platforms:

Questions and Answers

Thank you for reading my proposal.

Kind regards,

Last update was on 02/11/2018

• Update 1:

Currently at rank 54, waiting on some more voters. Almost ready for take off! Thank you for the votes thus far.

• Update 2: Currently sitting at almost 1.1M votes, we need approximately 200K more in order to begin officially forging. Thanks for all the support thus far, if anyone has any questions feel free to reach out via slack.

• Update 3: As of this morning we are at 1,196,568 Votes, I have decided to incorporate a cap of 1.3M, afterwards I will adjust accordingly to workout for individuals with smaller wallet sizes.

• Update 4: Awesome news guys, as of 9/22 we are forging and 100% voter share has officially begun for the next 2 months. Thanks for the support! Any questions or concerns feel free to reach out on slack @0toierance

• Update 6: This morning 11:16AM EST I had sent out the first payment, thank you very much for the support!

• Update 7: Second payment roll was sent out, and we have 11 voters :smile: thank you for the support. Going forward, I have decided to pay for all transaction fees for all of my voters given that there are smaller wallet sizes that are participating. Thank you.

Again, thank you for the support!

• @Del Hi, is possible to ad payment minimum? I had 380 ARK-a - lost 1 ARK for vote. My daily profit is 0.1787855 (it is ok for me), but after 0.1 ARK fee every day I will need 4 months to earn 1ARK, because I will loss 1ARK every 10 days for fees!
    2, 3 or 5 ARK-s minimum payout will be great!

• @tapiros Hi Tapiros, thanks for reaching, I do agree with a low wallet balance, transfer fees can be quite hectic and ultimately very costly. Therefore, I implemented a feature where by all payments that are due are covered by the pool automatically. So you won’t be charged for extra fees. However, I am considering on having a minimum withdrawal to be somewhere between 1-2 ARK, it’s not set in stone but its a consideration because I see that I am receiving smaller wallet votes. As always, I will try to keep everyone posted.

• Update 8: As of this moment we have forged more than 1000 blocks! I’m very happy and humbled by the opportunity to do this, so thank you very much for all the support I will try to not let anyone down!

Nevertheless, I am working out some numbers on how to make sure everyone is happy which would include the smaller wallets. I am considering implementing a minimum withdrawal amount of perhaps .2 ARK whereby smaller wallets can accumulate enough portion of funds in order to justify covering the fee.

As per the fee that is covered, currently the script is automated to adjust how many voters are currently under my delegate, it then calculates the total amount for the fee that it would cost in order to successfully transfer all funds to the respective voters, whereby it deducts that total costs from the total amount of forged Ark. Later on, the fee will be deducted from the reserve portion that will ultimately be controlled by me, but that is 2 months from now. This method of deduction still ensures that 100% of all ARK forged goes to the voters and still maintains the transaction costs for all voters.

Also, max wallet size is now set at 10,000 ARK

If anyone has questions, concerns, or any advise on how to proceed further I am very open to any ideas and will very much look forward to the conversation. Again, thank you very much for the support!

• Update 9:

So after careful consideration on how I should proceed regarding payment frequency and such, I have decided that the following settings will be implemented:

Max vote: 10,000 ARK
    No minimum vote: No minimum vote.
    No minimum withdrawal limit
    Profit sharing: 100% (With all transaction fees covered by pool)
    Payout frequency: will be changed to every 3 days if there is a majority consensus for having it installed through this brief survey.

Ultimately, I believe these implementation will help reduce the problem of ‘dilution’ that many high stake voters may experience (I hear your concerns for those who have reached out) while also addressing the validity of the smaller wallet stakes (which I appreciate and take into consideration very much whenever making any decisions) as well as the transaction fees that it costs to support the daily payouts (which have become quite costly and I felt can be addressed in a more cost effective way).

I understand that I am moving quick to make sure that there are viable and pragmatic changes installed in order for all the parties to be satisfied. I do apologize if it is ‘too quick’ but know that I am doing my best, I would very much appreciate it if you reach out regarding any pressing concerns that you feel require my attention, and I will do my very best to address them.

Once consensus has been reached I will then officially update my proposal, in the meantime everything will go as is

• Update 10:

Hi everyone,

I hope this updates finds you all well, I just wanted to update you regarding the status of the delegate and how after today’s payout we will be transitioning into a new structure, until the new fee reduction update.

As stated previously, there have been new developments regarding my position as a delegate, whereby there has been a significant influx and disparity between the sizes of wallets that have voted for me. Although I very much appreciate each and every single one of the votes, the differences in wallet sizes throughout, have complicated the payout process and create a rather costly precedent if I were to continue to pay at a daily frequency. Thus I am pivoting my proposal to the following:
    Voter share: 100%
    Payout Frequency: Every 3 Days
    Fees: All fees covered by pool
    Max ARK allowed to stake: 5000 ARK
    (Those who are currently staking are excluded, I am in the process of capping and stabilizing the total vote count)
    Min ARK allowed to stake: No minimum ARK, I prefer a minimum 300ARK, but it isn’t necessary
    No minimum to withdraw

I truly appreciate the opportunity, so thank you very much for all the support!

This new pivot will be effective the moment I send out the upcoming payments today, and going forward I will adhere to this updated proposal and will do my best to make sure all of my voters are satisfied.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to me on slack:

• Max stake 5000?

Is that correct?

• @BuyCoin Yes, that is correct! But I believe we have sorted this out already :) Thanks for reaching out :D

• Update 12:

Hi everyone,

I have just sent out payments, we have forged more than 2000 blocks and have 70 supporting voters! Thank you so much for all the support!

• Hello Adel and thank you for your service so far.

I’m not sure why the payouts will switch to daily after the fee reduction though. 0.01 ARK is still something and multiplying with 100 voters, it will cost a lot.

Is it really that important for people to get daily rewards? I just think that it brings a burden on the delegate.

• @tersagun Thanks for reaching out, although it may seems expensive when delegates must send out pay outs to approximately 100 voters, it is still significantly cheaper than it is now. Also, it’s important to account for competition for a spot as a delegate, some delegates may incorporate a daily payout and thus creating a shift in paradigm. I’m confident that switching to daily payouts after the fee reduction will prove both suitable and advantageous to both my voters and myself. I’m really looking forward to the changes and helping building this community!

• Update 13:

Hey guys, I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend! I just wanted to reach out and inform everyone that I have submitted and successfully issued my payments to all my voters! Thank you very much for all the support.

• This post is deleted!

• Update 14:

Hi everyone!

I am pleased to inform you all that all recent payments have been issued successfully! We have gained so many new supporters and at the time of posting this update we are at 130 votes :D As per the node, its performance has been fantastic thus far and I have began to actually sleep at night without having to worry about it crashing, but I still actively check up on it. I am genuinely thankful for all the support thus far and am really humbled by all of it, so thank you guys.

Nevertheless I want to bring about some news:
    This weekend I will be working on implementing a public faucet, one that will be integrated into the website that I am working on. This project I believe will bring about more interesting developments in our community and would like to thank @biz_classic and the @ACF for their incredible contribution. Furthermore, after the 100% vote share period has expired I will dedicate a percentage of all weekly forged Ark to be contributed to the faucet, I am still working out all the complete details but when I do finalize my decision I will be sure to update everyone.

Lastly, I would like to announce a new promotion: given the popularity that has been reached during the last 3 weeks, I want to strive to become better and more influential member of this community. Thus I am announcing that if by November 22, 2017 we reach an active vote count of 500 active voters I will extend the 100% profit share until January 1st of 2018, as a token of my appreciation.

I sincerely appreciate all of the support! Again, Thank you very very much!

Until the next update :D

• Update 15:

Hey guys!

I made a short pamphlet to summarize my delegate, I hope it helps new comers :smile:

I also added the promotion features.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend :smile:

0_1508027713069_Ark promo.png

Looks like your connection to Del | A DELEGATE FOR EVERYONE was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.