Vote for robert and hedge your bets! 100% payout if ARK is down vs BTC!

• Gentlemen,

I’d like to make you an offer.

Every single one of us wants to see ARK succeed and become the next big player in cryptocurrencies.
    None of us wants to see the price of ARK to go down. But we all know it can happen.

Therefore, in every week where the price of ARK in Bitcoin is lower than it was exactly seven days ago, I will payout 100% of forged ARKs to you.

That means, every single week you get something positive!
    **Either:

• ARK goes up (to the mooooon!) or
    • I pay out 100% and you get a higher dividend!**

Now that I’ve got your interest, here’s the details:
    Every friday at exactly 12:00pm (UTC+1, Vienna, Berlin, Zurich) I’ll check the price of ARK vs BTC on bittrex (https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ARK).
    If the price is LOWER than it was exactly 7 days before, I’ll pay out 100% of forged ARK to my voters.
    If the Price is HIGHER than it was exactly 7 days before, I’ll pay out 80% of forged ARK to my voters.

The ARK node is running on a VPS from ovh.com, location Strasbourg,
    1 vCore
    2.4 GHz
    4 GB RAM
    20 GB SSD
    Local RAID 10

And if that still didn’t convince you, here’s a few facts about myself:

I’m a native german speaker, hold a degree in finance and currently work in finance in Zurich, Switzerland.
    I personally manage >250mio EUR of a few UHNWI (ultra high net worth individuals), specializing in Alternative Investments.
    Some time ago I got interested in crypto and am currently soaking up every single bit of knowledge that I can find.
    I’m far from an expert yet, but you can still find me in the ARK slack channel most of the time - if you’ve got any further questions, just message me!

Now that I’ve hopefully convinced you - vote for robert and hedge your bets!

Cheers,

robert

Looks like your connection to Vote for robert and hedge your bets! 100% payout if ARK is down vs BTC! was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.