shaman - Community Developer

• In the near future, everyone will receive payments

• This post is deleted!

• Update. I have made changes to my proposal.

• you got my vote rly nice i like the weekly bonus

• Tomorrow (15.10.2017), bonus will be paid in 18:00.
    Payment of the 22.10.2017 (award). The payments will then be made every week.

• One of the voters have been proposed a great idea, namely hylex. Now the bonuses will be paid on Wednesday, and payments on Sundays not to have 2 payments in one day.

• We apologize, there was a failure in the payment the pool will be serviceable within 48 hours and will make all payments.

• @shaman

Hi, I have placed my vote but didnt see that you should have a minimym for 2k ARK.
    I currently have 1.5k ark. Can you please tell me if I still get the bonus?
    If not, please send me the ARK back so I can find another delegate.

AbpWJMU6s1jFvM37eJGEinFWQoZZywwZ2s

Thanks,
    Arne

• I have a smaller wallet(200 Ark), will I still be getting the normal awards? Or do you need 2000+ Ark for this as well? Or is the 2000+ Ark only for the bonus 5-25Ark ?

• i suggest you pay what you own or you will be voted out scamer dont vote to him unless he pays

• when are you distribution this week of bonus and payment?

• @hk he say in the near future no way he pay out he will just run away with the ark

• Hi. When you pay ark for voter? I vote you last friday.

• @jonsnow really? what we behavior in this situation?

• @hk unvote him so you dont lost anymore ark payment biz_classic is verry good you can check him out he say sunday payment than 48 hours than near future next lvl scam this shaman

• @jonsnow thanks for ur reply. i unvote to the delegate.

Looks like your connection to shaman - Community Developer was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.