DarudeMyDude – Relay Node – Proposal For Future Delegate If Possible

• DarudeMyDude – Relay Node – Proposal For Future Delegate If Possible
    85% profit share
    10% projects & reserve
    5% cost coverage

INTRODUCTION

I am a longtime crypto currency enthusiast and have studying the market for over a year. I have seen how the likes of ether were once a few dollars and now are huge, and I feel the same way with Ark. I believe Ark has a huge potential to be something amazing within the next year or two and I am glad to be a part of it. I currently have a relay node to help the network run, and wanted to make a post explaining myself to everyone. I pay for it myself, but if you want to help cover the cost of it donations are appreciated but not required! (Ark relay nodes currently get no rewards and running them is out of pocket)
    Ark Address - AT8t5vQYL6inwm1p81YzFpYqaXvJ3GYpV6

MY SKILLS
    I have a background in Computer Science and have a lot of time to give to the Ark community. I participate on the Official Ark Slack and Discord and have my own YouTube channel that covers crypto currency, but it will mainly be covering Ark related news and information.
    Channel – DarudeMyDude
    Link - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_riGmxdHefTWQ4LP9_01GQ?spfreload=5

I intend to promote Ark and news about Ark on my channel and help make information easier to obtain about it all in one place.

MY PROPOSAL

I am more than happy to stay an ark relay node, but if I were to become a delegate I would use all our stake and put it back into making Ark even better.

85% will be given to the voters so they can gain more Ark
    5% to cover fees running the node (or to be put back into more projects if fees for the month have been paid)
    10% to cover investments (If people want to contact me and get funding for projects, this pool would cover the cost)

MY CURRENT NODE SETUP
    I currently run my node as a small relay node to help Ark grow. In the future with donations or a potential promotion to a delegate, this will be upgraded.

CPU: 1
    RAM: 2GB
    DISK: 40GB
    SCALABILITY: These specs can be scaled up at any time
    As I said before I am just a relay node on the network, but in the future I can upgrade this to be as beefy as we need it to be.
    CONCLUSION
    Thank you for listening to my proposal. Like I said before I am just a relay node, but if I were to become a delegate this would be my plan. I believe in Ark and I will continue my relay node and upgrade it as needed to help it run. If you want to contact me I am on the official slack and I also have the YouTube channel.
    Slack – DarudeMyDude
    YouTube – DarudeMyDude

Thank you for listening, and long live ARK!

Looks like your connection to DarudeMyDude – Relay Node – Proposal For Future Delegate If Possible was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.