Delegate question?

• Okay, so I have a small amount of ARK 10(9). And I voted for a delegate (Dafty), now I see he has a daily payout and doesn’t cover transaction fees. Now since I have such a small amount of ARK by my calculation I won’t be getting anything by voting for him? (because the payout is lower than the fee). Is this correct? Have I wasted one unit of Ark for nothing? Should I vote for another delegate that covers the transaction fees?

Thanks a lot.

• Have you checked out this calculator?

It allows you to enter how much ARK you have and shows you estimated yields (daily/weekly/monthly/yearly) for a selection of (albeit not all) delegates on offer. It also shows whether TX fees are covered or not.

If my memory serves me correctly, I believe Dafty actually had a hand in creating the calculator so I’m sure he’s a great choice of delegate. However, you may find some provide a slightly better yield due to covering TX fees or offering a slightly higher profit share percentage.

One problem you will encounter, is that to retract your delegate vote costs 1 ARK, and then to re-vote another delegate will also cost you another 1 ARK, so weigh up your options carefully before jumping ship!

On a side note, I’m actually running a couple of delegates myself, but sadly I have no voters yet (only just launched).
    One in particular, which I’m actually launching today strangely, will give voters the chance to win a daily 300 ARK raffle (pretty cool huh? :smile:) - you can read all about here:
    Although regretfully, this doesn’t really help your situation because the ‘LottoX’ raffle requires voters to have 2,500 ARK to qualify for the draw (sorry!) :slight_frown:
    However, I am committed to developing more lottery-style delegates in the future, so maybe one day I’ll be able to offer a raffle with significantly lower entry requirements - although the sad truth is that this would mean much lower odds of winning…

Looks like your connection to Delegate question? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.