ArkMoon Delegate Proposal : 95% share : Live stats calculated every 8 minutes

• Just some updates!

We’ve installed a failsafe script that automatically fixes the database if our node encounters any forking issues, which has minimized any downtime. Special shoutout to @faustbrian for his failover script. Make sure to show him some love, because his script has saved delegates a lot of sleepless nights!

We are producing just over 422 Ark per day, and automated payouts have been working flawlessly.
    You can see your pending rewards and payments on http://www.arkmoon.com

And again, thank you to my voters for voting for ArkMoon :)

• @arkmoon Hi, I voted for you on October 28th with 102 coins. However, till now have not received any rewards. The calculator shows that I should have received at least two by now. Could you please address this? May be some distribution is not working properly. Thanks!

• @bittax Can you DM me your Ark address please and I can look into it? With 102 Ark, you’d currently be earning 0.02821549 ARK per day, and it would take you approximately 35 days to meet the minimum of 1 Ark

• Just an update on my Delegate. I have implemented Block-Level rewards, meaning there will be no more pool hopping. Voters will now only earn rewards if their balance stays above 1 Ark. Pool hoppers who empty their account and move it somewhere else will have their rewards reset and lost!

For my loyal voters, this means pool hoppers will no longer be able to swoop in right before a payout and “steal” part of your rewards.

Thank you all for voting for me! More news will be released in the coming weeks for an exciting new project I’ve been working on that will hopefully bring more cool ways to use Ark. Stay tuned in December for more updates :D

• We’ve just surpassed 10,000 Ark rewards paid out since we’ve started forging. Thank you voters!

:rocket: :full_moon:

http://www.arkmoon.com

• To my voters, if you would like me to increase your minimum payout to reduce the number of transaction fees, please feel free to PM me in the ARK Slack with your address and I can update it manually.

Thank you for your continued support!

• We’ve just passed 1,400,000 votes for ArkMoon! Thank you to all my voters for your continued support!

• All CPU and RAM have been double to increase the node’s performance. Shoutout to @faustbrian , we are running his full suite of node monitoring software, including his failover script, as well as hosting an extra snapshot server to help other delegates in case they need to rebuild their node.

Thank you again, my voters, for your continued support! We’ve seen Ark hit an all time high over $6 and I can’t wait to see what the future holds for us!

• We recently had a large voter trying to extort us by voting us out of the top 51 and then offering to get us back in by giving them more than their due share of the rewards. He was refused. Thankfully, we are still in the top 51 and rewards are still being paid out without any manipulation.

I will not compromise the integrity of my automatic payout script in order to cater to manipulative whale voters trying to play the delegates against each other for an extra 8 Ark per day more than he was due. That belongs to all of my voters, and I am thankful we are still in the top 51. I would like to thank my number one largest voter for making this possible without any special demands.

Thank you all again for your continued support.

• ark qr code react component banner

I wanted to use the official Ark QR Code generator the team just released, but for the life of me, I couldn’t get it working inside of my React application.

So, I said to heck with it and rewrote the whole thing as a standalone React component. Please let me know if you have any issues or spot any bugs. I just uploaded it to NPM so hopefully everything is working.

• ArkMoon has reached over 50,000 Ark forged! Thank you so much to all of our voters for making this possible!

ArkMoon - 50,000 Ark Forged

Just a recap of what ArkMoon has produced since June 2017:

Official delegate payout tracking website

Alpha build for the upcoming e-commerce API gateway we are building to accept Ark as a currency on your websites

React component for generating QR codes for payments

ArkMoon commemorative coins (release date tbd)

ArkMoon Coin - coming soon

Thank you again, voters! We have much more in the works and hope to make 2018 a great year for Ark!

• Just a quick update!

We’re working closely with delegate @goose building a Python/ReactJS implementation of ACES. Everything is currently in an Alpha build, but you can see our progress here:

http://pythaces.delegate-goose.biz/

Also, I’d like to thank all of my voters for your continued support!

• 0_1526952843603_buy-with-ark.jpg

Just a quick update, the BuyWithArk site is coming along nicely. The frontend is built, and I’m just integrating the backend endpoints to accept Ark as payment!

The first iteration of this site will be selling the Brass Ark coin I’ve been talking about for months. They’re all packaged up and ready to ship as soon as the website is ready, which should be hopefully around Thursday this week. I will make an official announcement as soon as the site is available.

The first batch of coins is limited to 140, and come with a Limited Edition custom packaging that will not be produced after this batch, so make sure to grab one before they’re gone!

After this batch sells out, I will produce more brass coins in batches depending on pre-orders and may take 2-4 weeks to create more, but I will continue to create coins based on demand, but after 2018 is over, this particular design will no longer be produced.

Thank you, my voters, for your continued support!

• @arkmoon Those look nice! Will definitely be buying at least one.

• I am ready to buy!

• 0_1527847021010_checkout-1.jpg

0_1527847042813_checkout-2.jpg

Buy With Ark is about 95% complete. The entire ordering process is finished and the site will live-update as soon as your payment hits the blockchain.

All that’s left for the initial pilot launch is some final bugfixes and a security check and we should be good to launch on Sunday if all goes well, and will include my brass Ark coins, and Goose’s custom Ark coins.

Phase 2 will include adding additional sellers to the site and eventually setting up a service that will allow anyone to start selling on it with BuyWithArk acting as an escrow, with feedback for sellers and buyer protection, but that will take a while to establish. Stay tuned!

• 0_1529162642076_buywithark-live.jpg

https://www.buywithark.com

I would like to thank the Ark Ecosystem and all the delegates for maintaining the network and making this possible.

The goal of BuyWithArk.com is to create an ecosystem for trading, allowing people to buy and sell physical goods using Ark. The site is currently locked down to just three trusted sellers that have proven themselves reliable in the Ark community. This includes myself (ArkMoon), Goose, and Doubled1c3 (owner of ArkStickers.com).

The long-term goal is to build a feedback and escrow service that will provide buyers with more protection. That will be in the works starting now and moving forward into the future.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me on Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/user/arkmoon-delegate) or in the Ark Slack, I’m @arkmoon

Orders that are placed during this weekend should be shipping out this Monday. All orders moving forward should ship out within 24-48 hours, not including weekends or holidays.

Thank you so much!

Looks like your connection to ArkMoon Delegate Proposal : 95% share : Live stats calculated every 8 minutes was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.