ArkMoon Delegate Proposal : 95% share : Live stats calculated every 8 minutes

• I am ready to buy!

• 0_1527847021010_checkout-1.jpg

0_1527847042813_checkout-2.jpg

Buy With Ark is about 95% complete. The entire ordering process is finished and the site will live-update as soon as your payment hits the blockchain.

All that’s left for the initial pilot launch is some final bugfixes and a security check and we should be good to launch on Sunday if all goes well, and will include my brass Ark coins, and Goose’s custom Ark coins.

Phase 2 will include adding additional sellers to the site and eventually setting up a service that will allow anyone to start selling on it with BuyWithArk acting as an escrow, with feedback for sellers and buyer protection, but that will take a while to establish. Stay tuned!

• 0_1529162642076_buywithark-live.jpg

https://www.buywithark.com

I would like to thank the Ark Ecosystem and all the delegates for maintaining the network and making this possible.

The goal of BuyWithArk.com is to create an ecosystem for trading, allowing people to buy and sell physical goods using Ark. The site is currently locked down to just three trusted sellers that have proven themselves reliable in the Ark community. This includes myself (ArkMoon), Goose, and Doubled1c3 (owner of ArkStickers.com).

The long-term goal is to build a feedback and escrow service that will provide buyers with more protection. That will be in the works starting now and moving forward into the future.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me on Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/user/arkmoon-delegate) or in the Ark Slack, I’m @arkmoon

Orders that are placed during this weekend should be shipping out this Monday. All orders moving forward should ship out within 24-48 hours, not including weekends or holidays.

Thank you so much!

Looks like your connection to ArkMoon Delegate Proposal : 95% share : Live stats calculated every 8 minutes was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.