boƒahda - NEW Sharing Pool - 99% Share first 2 weeks +1% DevNet Fund // 91% Share + 1% DevNet

• :trident: INTRODUCTION
    My name is Fahad. I have been a shift and cryptocurrency enthusiast for almost 2 years. During this time I was learning code. I joined an intensive bootcamp and learned junior level Python, Django, CSS3, Javascript, AngularJS, and basic command lines. I am an expert gamer and have learned many things from getting stuck in games that require critical thinking.

Ark clearly stood out among the many blockchain technologies that I came across. I was amazed by the versatility of the use of the currency and the speed of the transactions. The uniqueness and traction of Ark at the moment tells us that there is still much to come. I currently have a delegate which has been active since August 25.

:trident: PROPOSAL
    I am proposing this delegate as a Share Pool under the name bofahda

My delegate pool is the best candidate to vote for . Voters find themselves frequently switching pools in order to maintain the same payout. However, wiith bofahda’s sharepool there is no need to switch because the distribution is based on voting weight with an ultimate voting cap limit.

My sharepool will continue to maintain a high payout share as long as I am a forging delegate. With your support in votes I can maintain a forging ranking and give back to you 99% of my forged ARK for the first 2 weeks, and 91% thereafter.

:heart_decoration: The votes will be capped at approximately ~1.39M votes

:heart_decoration: The average daily payout for a vote with 100,000 ARK is 31.8 ARKs per day

:heart_decoration: The payout ratio will be 90% for first 2 weeks + 1% share DevNET support.

:heart_decoration: Thereafter: the payout ratio will be 91% + 1% share DevNET support.

:heart_decoration: Payout method: payout script. All payout transactions automatic daily
    Votes must remain for 24hrs before next payout in order to earn rewards. This is to prevent vote jumping from affecting the payouts of loyal voters.

:heart_decoration: Transaction fees included

:heart_decoration: 8% to cover server expenses and increase voting weight

You can reach me on slack @bofahda if you have any questions, complaints, compliments, or suggestions regarding this proposal. Always a pleasure!

:trident: NETWORK SETUP

I plan to run the following nodes and upgrade as needed:

:wrench: Mainnet Node – Primary (Active)
    :small_blue_diamond:Host: Vultr VPS
    :small_blue_diamond:CPU: 2 vCore
    :small_blue_diamond:RAM: 4GB
    :small_blue_diamond:DISK: - 60GB

:wrench:Mainnet Node – (Standby)

:small_blue_diamond:Host: Vultr VPS
    :small_blue_diamond:CPU: 2 vCore
    :small_blue_diamond:RAM: 4GB
    :small_blue_diamond:DISK: 60GB

:wrench:Devnet Node

:small_blue_diamond: Host: Vultr VPS (Active)
    :small_blue_diamond:CPU: 1 vCore
    :small_blue_diamond:RAM: 2GB
    :small_blue_diamond:DISK: 40GB

:white_check_mark: THANKS FOR READING! VOTE FOR ME IF YOU CAN!**
    You can reach me on slack @bofahda if you have any questions, complaints, compliments, or suggestions regarding this proposal. Always a pleasure!

:exclamation::exclamation: UPDATE: As a way to reward early supporters in the pre-forging stage, ARK has been allocated into bofahda’s sharepool balance to compensate early voters with early rewards. - **Once voted please DM @bofahda in slack to start receiving early compensation payouts in 24 hours.**bolded text

Looks like your connection to boƒahda - NEW Sharing Pool - 99% Share first 2 weeks +1% DevNet Fund // 91% Share + 1% DevNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.