Paper Wallet Help/instructions

• I created a paper wallet and transferred (I think) coins to it from Bittrex but don’t seem to be able to figure out how to view it. Can someone assist please? Is there a guide I can’t find?

Thanks for any help; first time creating a wallet and only been into crypto about 3 months but loving it.

• Hi @debilbm ,

The purpose of the ARK paper wallet is to provide an offline storage of your ARK Wallet passphrase as a physical document. It is good practice to not have your passphrase stored electronically. You use the paper wallet as a reference for when you wish to use your passphrase to access your wallet on the ARK Wallet Program (and soon to be released ARK Wallet Mobile App). Make sure to keep your paper wallet safe and secure.

Here is an ARK Paper Wallet Blog Post.

And here is a link to the Paper Wallet generator.

Feel free to reach out to myself or other community members for questions you may have.

Have a great day,

• @calidelegate Thank you so much! I finally figured it out and didn’t lose my Ark as I was afraid I had. I appreciate your efforts very much:relieved: :left_facing_fist:

• @debilbm Not a problem and you’re welcome. Glad I could be of assistance!

Looks like your connection to Paper Wallet Help/instructions was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.