ACTIVELY FORGING! || Successful Ark Outreach Program! || Yokoama (ACF board member) and Tk0n || 91% payout || 1% for Ark outreach || We pay TX fees || True Blockweight || Daily Payout! || An Even Better Pool for Small Voters

• Once Persona launches be on the look out for The Foundry, we’ll have a nice proposal ready

• Come say hi to us at Consensus if you are there!

• Hello,
    I have staked my coins voting for thefoundry, and I have entered my email reimbursement of the fee. It’s been more than a week with no answer. I’ve as well gone on slack but I haven’t found anyone there, and I’ve tweeted at thefoundry and no reply yet. Also, I thought it was supposed to get a reward on a daily basis. It has been 3 days and I have received nothing yet. What is going on? Is anyone here to help?

• Um… hello? Anyone?

• @TheR Did you recive your payout or got in touch with delegate?

• Hey,

Let me bullet point this for clarity:

• Me and tk0n are on slack and telegram every day, so reaching us isn’t hard (we also ask you in our proposal and our form to reach out to us on Slack)

• You and I have been talking on Slack

• Your bonus has been paid out

• Rewards are on a daily basis, with a minimum pay out of 0.5 Ark, as described in the proposal above. You do not build up at least 0.5 Ark a day, as such it builds up until you reach 0.5 Ark and then it pays out

In general I do advise anybody who stakes their Ark to clearly read the proposal before jumping to conclusions and talking to delegates on Slack.

Best,

Yokoama - The Foundry

• Hi Foundry Voters,

Due to increasing costs and a declining price we have decided to slightly lower the pay out rate to 91%. To be transparent, we have also increased the share when Ark price went up as we needed less to provide in our costs. We will continue to monitor the market and adjust % share accordingly whenever this is necessary.

Our voter bonus outreach remains. We hope you understand our decision and keep supporting The Foundry.

Best,

Yokoama and tk0n

• Hey Foundry Voter,

We have lowered our minimum payout to 0.1 Ark! So especially for smaller voters, you will be receiving your payout more frequently!

Best,

Yokoama - The Foundry

• 10 Ark reward for new Ark voters! Come find yokoama on the Ark Slack!

• Don’t forget to come talk to us on slack if you vote for us and want the claim your 10 Ark!

Looks like your connection to ACTIVELY FORGING! || Successful Ark Outreach Program! || Yokoama (ACF board member) and Tk0n || 91% payout || 1% for Ark outreach || We pay TX fees || True Blockweight || Daily Payout! || An Even Better Pool for Small Voters was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.