[[100% Profit Share]] ArkLand || Anti Hopping System || True Vote Weight || Daily Payouts || ArkLand Raffles! || Covered Fees | We cover your voting fee! || NO Min Balance for Payouts! || The Best Pool for Small Voters

• The New Year’s Raffle is officially sold out! Orders can be verified here: https://2018raffle.ark.land/orders | Drawings result will be available here http://www.randomresult.com/ticket.php?t=521094YV32L on January 1st. Good Luck and we wish you all a very blessed and happy New Year!

• Message from the Christmas Lottery winner :smile:

Hey buddy,
    I just opened my Ark wallet and saw +100 and had no idea where it came from. Then I realized I bought a ticket in your contest and I won!
    I just wanted to thank you and let you know it means a lot to me! First time ever I won something bigger! :)
    Have a nice holiday and happy new year!

• Hi ArkLand, I changed my vote and voted for you, here’s my adress:
    AbALPrhzPVLbdLhXcj6zuySqBPodsLpUpW

Cheers!

• This post is deleted!

• I have set my vote for ArkLand.

Wallet address: AQjBWM6bBk24UBLWaMbv9QZW6JK4o4xpmj

• Hi Arkland,

I voted for you and wish you all the best!

My ARK address is:
    Ad9GrGuUUUiDxEgjh8QGMwQrYmvUQKsCTa

Cheers!

• Thanks for your vote guys! I have sent 1 Ark towards your wallets :D

• Hi i voted for you

ALwsRhsRy292f2DVERmKKqXQcTGDtAFLK1

• Hey Arkland,

Loving the proposal and hope you have a few more raffles in the near future :)

I voted for you, my address as follows:
    APCY4MPtf9zPUtwNtvnKa2sS9SgeTqh6Sk

All the best!

• Hi Arkland,

decided to vote for you!

It would be great if the pool could cover the voting-fee.

https://ark.land/address/AMcRLtFtNte7cSH3oqTimHHutMqnt9chje

• Welcome new voters! Thank you for your vote, I have refunded your voting fees :smile:

We’ll definitely run more raffles in the future! I’m sure you’ll hear about new raffles soon :wink:

• Nice work

AdEWoGNi7AE4MHfpoFgYc7uv2mWQR4a5YG

• @arkland I just voted for you! Can I get my fee paid back? Address is Ab2jmUfFkMcrGUECKPugR9sxM5S2rUVVaN

• Hi there,

I’m slightly confused. You mention it takes 35 ARK minimum to vote, but you can only submit 1 delegate vote per account. Does this mean to partake in profit shares, I must open 35 different addresses, and submit 35 separate votes? Apologies for the confusion on my end. Any help is appreciated, as I would like to submit my votes to your proposal.

Also, here is my address that I have submitted my vote for: Adi1FY73nWt8pEcu5SQNeTUyS9bpbtEgAU

Best,
    N

• Hi Arkland,

I’m new to this, I’ve decided to vote for you! Good luck with everything.

AME439fqn8PGahZNhvSDPbsDCqwEgaZFvg

Cheers!

• Hi,

@Arkland: I’ve cast my vote for you.
    My address is Abyef5JJHrLyydcti8dpQjTMG2ATYzMHfZ.

Thanks

• Hi Arkland,

I’ve decided to vote for you.

My address is AKDnZg53C7qUD8VmaLBYiSUgXBHxAPu4fJ

Thank you and keep the good work.

• Hi Arkland,

I just voted for you.

My address is ATkf934Wc7oTj7SiX5nGECGTL5JsZjPDUy

Keep up the great work!

• This post is deleted!

• I voted for you and believe I made a great choice, thanks for covering the voting fee and serving the community so well. my address is AbnyTSoUD1Q5SiE6wPRS9Ku64PbvrhYxFC

Looks like your connection to [[100% Profit Share]] ArkLand || Anti Hopping System || True Vote Weight || Daily Payouts || ArkLand Raffles! || Covered Fees | We cover your voting fee! || NO Min Balance for Payouts! || The Best Pool for Small Voters was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.