[[100% Profit Share]] ArkLand || Anti Hopping System || True Vote Weight || Daily Payouts || ArkLand Raffles! || Covered Fees | We cover your voting fee! || NO Min Balance for Payouts! || The Best Pool for Small Voters

• @RivAngE I explained it on Slack, sorry for not posting about that here:

"I was meaning to update the community this weekend, and was preparing a contribution to the network to release as I come back, which I just posted here https://medium.com/@ArkLand/database-snapshots-are-very-present-in-ark-both-delegates-and-relay-nodes-rely-on-them-on-a-9f291661e96b

I was dropped out of the top 51 before I finished and I know how it looks like, to show up at this moment. I know that this fact makes it an even harder case for me to get back to the top 51, but I will continue to contribute and now that my life is finally on track, I can focus on getting my contributions and being part of this community again, like before.

I want to resolve all the problems that may have happened during this time, so please DM me with any issues. Going forward, there’s a lot that I’d like to do. I know that having a second chance is a hard case but please let me at least try!"

Thank you very much for keeping your vote while I try to get back in the top 51, that means a lot to me, I’m very grateful!! <3

Also thanks for posting the update on BTCT! I wasn’t aware of that thread!

• I’m increasing the profit share rate to 100% for the next weeks of November. Please help ARKLand get back in the top 51 rank :slight_smile: more on here: https://www.reddit.com/r/ArkDelegates/comments/9satjm/increasing_share_to_100/

• Introducing: ArkLand Calculator v1
    Today, the first version of the ARKLand Calculator is being released on ARK, and it’s available on https://calculator.ark.land/

ARKLand Calculator

It is a self-service calculator, this means delegates can register/login and update their profit share stats by themselves.

Read more about it on my Medium post: https://medium.com/@ArkLand/introducing-arkland-calculator-v1-b1ee3647796 :smile:

• Hi @arkland , glad to have you back! I noticed several payouts haven’t made it my way (especially in recent days). Just wanted to make sure everything was okay on your end with my address:
    AVUTMFehX6R3txW7ghPbPozyh45ZafCGw9

Do another contest, those things are great!

• I’m amazed with how many delegates are just inactive, I don’t understand why people wouldn’t vote you instead.

• Hi @arkland.

Welcome back!
    Payments stopped at 27.october. It seems like dates 21, 11 and 9 October, 28, and 19 September , have not been payed out.
    My address is AWW3Zm3hbrAmh7AnMepzcp96V8Qk6Ji9Hx.

Also I noticed that arkland was not mentioned in the calculator, when I searched.
    And agreeing with @GreenBayBrewer on the contests. Haven’t been able to attend one of those yet.

Keep up the good work!

• @GreenBayBrewer Ah, my fault, didn’t realize you fell out of the top 51 - my fault!

• @jojojoa Hey there!

Ok, I’ve checked the address, and what happened is, our panel uses the UTC timezone. When it sends payments. So if a payment is sent when it’s past midnight in the UTC timezone, the link on the smartbridge message will point to the next day.

Here’s one example:

Example1

The payment was sent on Oct 21st at 8:38pm on my timezone (I’m in Eastern US), but since it was already past midnight on the UTC time, the smartbridge message, and my panel, shows that it was sent on the 22nd.

I’m seeing that on the Dafty’s explorer: https://explorer.dafty.net/address/AWW3Zm3hbrAmh7AnMepzcp96V8Qk6Ji9Hx

The same confusion with timezones happened on September 19th!

Example2

On Oct 9th and 11th, that was when the network suffered severe outages and all delegates went offline until the issue was fixed. Unfortunately, on those two days, all delegates had to skip payments as no ARK was forged. The network was completely halted.

You can count the number of payments you’ve received and you’ll see that all payments have indeed been paid out :) Please let me know if the explanation above doesn’t make sense.

Also thank you very much for the continuous support :)

@GreenBayBrewer no worries!

• I’d like to announce that I’m currently working on the Thanksgiving raffle! It will go up soon this month!! For those that haven’t been able to join one of our raffles yet, this is your chance!!

We’ll also receive a donation of 250 Ark to be paid additionally to the prize pot :money_mouth: Stay tuned!!

thanksgiving raffle

• @arkland , Thanks for the fast reply! Didn’t think to look in explorer… Then everything is good!!

• @jojojoa no worries!

Hey everyone! Thank you very much for the recent votes, and a huge thank you to the voters that have sticked by be and haven’t unvoted 🤗 It’s looking like Arkland is almost rejoining the top 51!

Only need a little bit more 🙏

My 100% profit share is a thank you for sticking your vote with me, and to cover up the missed staking rewards for the time I’ve been out of the forging position. I really appreciate your support 😊

Make sure you follow my Twitter so you will know when the raffle goes live, and future updates: https://twitter.com/ArkLandDelegate

Thank you!

• @arkland Hi Arkland,I read you were away due to accident. Get well soon. However, I havn’t received any payments since 27/10/18 yet you still have my vote.Can you check this address? AXMUxqWdKBb2Fy9tBR69Pf3Sr8NXsGuWSR thanks!

• YES !!! !!! You’re back in the 51! :clap_tone1: :clap_tone1: :clap_tone1:
    I was holding my vote and was hopping for you to be back, but eventually I though it was over and since my wallet is only worth 1900 ARK I though I wouldn’t be much of help anyway so I unvoted.

Still, I was checking every day to see if you’d be back to the 51 and here you are! I’ll vote again for you when I get home, since I have to use my Ledger Nano.

• @RivAngE said in [[100% Profit Share]] ArkLand || Anti Hopping System || True Vote Weight || Daily Payouts || ArkLand Raffles! || Covered Fees | We cover your voting fee! || NO Min Balance for Payouts! || The Best Pool for Small Voters:

YES !!! !!! You’re back in the 51! :clap_tone1: :clap_tone1: :clap_tone1:
    I was holding my vote and was hopping for you to be back, but eventually I though it was over and since my wallet is only worth 1900 ARK I though I wouldn’t be much of help anyway so I unvoted.

Still, I was checking every day to see if you’d be back to the 51 and here you are! I’ll vote again for you when I get home, since I have to use my Ledger Nano.

And you suddenly have 1.000.000 votes/ARK more than 3 days ago! :dizzy_face:
    I’m happy for you! I voted again for you, and sorry for losing hope!

In case you want to reimburse my vote fee and/or thank me for posting about your case in the Bitcointalk forums where I asked for people to support you, this is my address: AbwsypQz7QFicNBVsCTRnjoCdnpwccwmQf

• @RivAngE said in [[100% Profit Share]] ArkLand || Anti Hopping System || True Vote Weight || Daily Payouts || ArkLand Raffles! || Covered Fees | We cover your voting fee! || NO Min Balance for Payouts! || The Best Pool for Small Voters:

@RivAngE said in [[100% Profit Share]] ArkLand || Anti Hopping System || True Vote Weight || Daily Payouts || ArkLand Raffles! || Covered Fees | We cover your voting fee! || NO Min Balance for Payouts! || The Best Pool for Small Voters:

YES !!! !!! You’re back in the 51! :clap_tone1: :clap_tone1: :clap_tone1:

And you suddenly have 1.000.000 votes/ARK more than 3 days ago! :dizzy_face:
    I’m happy for you! I voted again for you, and sorry for losing hope!

In case you want to reimburse my vote fee and/or thank me for posting about your case in the Bitcointalk forums where I asked for people to support you, this is my address: AbwsypQz7QFicNBVsCTRnjoCdnpwccwmQf

@arkland Hey! Can you please check the above address? Even though I have obviously voted for you (https://explorer.ark.io/wallets/AbwsypQz7QFicNBVsCTRnjoCdnpwccwmQf) my address is not updated in your site: https://ark.land/address/AbwsypQz7QFicNBVsCTRnjoCdnpwccwmQf

EDIT: Forget it, my mistake! NOW I voted! x)
    It was nice talking with you in Slack too!

• @arkland Voted for u
    Plz remburse the vote fee!

AYkvEsM6ZATcbxyWBndmCREFZnev1Z7dv5

• voted

please reimburse voting fee

AUxXoNxGLvxzMsZyChazPTiZR4Edep1GKH

• @RivAngE Haha no worries man :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: It was nice talking to you too! Cheers! :beers:

@kor @malab Thank you for your votes! I have reimbursed your voting fees :wink:

• Thanksgiving Raffle

Here comes another ARKLand raffle! 🦃🍁🍂

You can buy raffle tickets here

Everyone is welcome to participate!

Like all of our past raffles, this one also runs on Ark’s Smart Bridges. There are 360 tickets available, from 000 to 359, and each ticket costs 2 Ark (2.1 Ark including the transaction fee). Drawings will happen on November 22nd, at 8PM EST time (UTC -5), and we’ll have 3 lucky winners! The first place gets 580 Ark and a customized The Golden Horde gift, second place gets 242 Ark and third place gets 145 Ark.

Like before, you can verify the drawings here. This url has been permanently stored in the blockchain, so users can verify that it has not been changed. All smart bridge codes were stored in the URL above, and cannot be changed.

PSA: Don’t send Ark from exchanges as you’re not able to input the smartbridge data! All invalid orders (such as orders from exchanges) are automatically refunded their original amount minus the transaction fee (0.1 Ark). Make sure you use either the Ark Wallet (on your computer) or the mobile wallet to send transactions, and don’t forget to write the ticket code on the smartbridge field 😁
    PSA2: Don’t buy all the tickets by yourself and ruin the fun. Doing so will get you ineligible 😂

It’s 10 days until Thanksgiving. Let’s all commit to continued kindness and empathy as we count down the days to this cherished holiday. Treat each other well and give thanks for the generosity of others ❤️🦃

Check out our past raffles:
    Valentines Raffle
    Christmas Raffle
    New Years Raffle

Happy Thanksgiving!

Please upvote our thread on Reddit and retweet on Twitter to help with visibility! :smile: Thanks :beers:

• @arkland hi

99.99 ark accepted ??

Looks like your connection to [[100% Profit Share]] ArkLand || Anti Hopping System || True Vote Weight || Daily Payouts || ArkLand Raffles! || Covered Fees | We cover your voting fee! || NO Min Balance for Payouts! || The Best Pool for Small Voters was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.